Law Texas speech pathologist fired from public school for refusing to sign pro-Israel pledge

Wow she got fired because she didn't want to sign a pledge to not boycott Israel, or even limit commercial relations? A teacher in a public school? Holy shit that is insane. I hope the free speech guys voice their opinion in here, even if she is weaing a hijab.

The fact she is a sunni arab and wont agree to not promote her islamist anti Israel was in a publiv school. Should be the real issue. How did she or her parents even get in america? Id bet so much money that her real loyslty isnt to christian or secular american values. If this law was about promoting palestinian stuff or against Israel what is the likiehood she woule oppose it?
source.gif

your rights?

Stumbled upon this video on YT and I couldn't believe it was real. The choices you make regarding your spending must benefit another country's economy or else you will be unemployed, which is detrimental to your economy. Basically them before us; Israel before America.

Why are Americans such cucks? Will Americans ever grow some balls and put America first before other countries?

Because Jews own Congress, media and the banks. Bow to your masters.

The fact she is a sunni arab and wont agree to not promote her islamist anti Israel was in a publiv school. Should be the real issue. How did she or her parents even get in america? Id bet so much money that her real loyslty isnt to christian or secular american values. If this law was about promoting palestinian stuff or against Israel what is the likiehood she woule oppose it?
Whether she is Muslim or not is irrelevant to the fact that people have to sign an agreement which basically obliges them to spend their money in a certain way, ie., to not avoid buying certain foreign brands. What have you got to say about this? Can your little brain process so much and produce a clear thought?

Wow she got fired because she didn't want to sign a pledge to not boycott Israel, or even limit commercial relations? A teacher in a public school? Holy shit that is insane. I hope the free speech guys voice their opinion in here, even if she is weaing a hijab.
No she is contracted with Texas
Different thing

No she is contracted with Texas
Different thing
Sure it's different because she's a woman wearing a hijab right? If she was a school teacher who was fired because she refused to sign a sudden contract (not the one she's signed before) stating that she could not limit commercial relationships with Iran, you would be up in arms. She's also worked there for 9 years and been in the states her entire adult life.

What a cop out...

Last edited:
I think that ship has sailed
True. Anyone who mentions israel or jew in a sentence with a negative connotation, even if true, is on board the ship. Which means everyone is on board, everyone can say or think something negative about israel or judaism.

So Texas government made a rule for entities within the Texas government saying they have to be united in their non boycott stance? What is the issue unless they are attempting to dictate what a private citizen can do with their own money? Are they forcing her to abandon a boycott within her own home?

Yeah but I can't imagine this crap is going to stand. Texas is sometimes a little crazy.

Sure it's different because she's a woman wearing a hijab right? If she was a school teacher who was fired because she refused to sign a sudden contract (not the one she's signed before) stating that she could not limit commercial relationships with Iran, you would be up in arms. She's also worked there for 9 years and been in the states her entire adult life.

What a cop out...
I’m going to guess you didn’t read her contract but just saw the part that offends you and ran with that?

Why are Americans such cucks? Will Americans ever grow some balls and put America first before other countries?

Murkans are giant cucks. They cuck themselves out to their bosses, rich people, and other countries. Its pretty pathetic.

Look at Trump cucking himself to Israel, Arabia, and Russia. Then his fanbois on here talk about how much of a bad-ass he is.

<45><45><45>

I’m going to guess you didn’t read her contract but just saw the part that offends you and ran with that?
No, I didn't read her contract, but I watched the video. You should do the same thing. They even show a picture of the part of her contract that is disputed.

Nice deflection btw.

No, I didn't read her contract, but I watched the video. You should do the same thing. They even show a picture of the part of her contract that is disputed.

Nice deflection btw.
Yeah the one part they pulled out with everything else excluded in a video slanted to show it in the worst possible way. Crazy right?

This is a contract employee who is signing a contract she doesn’t like.

But fuck Iran

Yeah the one part they pulled out with everything else excluded in a video slanted to show it in the worst possible way. Crazy right?

This is a contract employee who is signing a contract she doesn’t like.

But fuck Iran
So what are you saying, that she's lying about her earlier contracts? That they are not telling the truth in the segment? I honestly don't get what your point is. Also, she didn't sign it, that's what the segment is about.

So, you are completely fine with the government amending contracts of public school teachers and prohibiting them from boycutting or even limiting commercial relations with foreign countries like Israel or Iran. Good to know.

Last edited:
Back