Law Texas Passes Constitutional Carry of Firearm w/o Permit

lol the same idiot who wanted abortion punishable by death? lol
the same tinderholt who claims to be "family" values" but has 5 wives and 4 divorce and is against same sex marriage?

lmao of course you idolize him

Woah its hard for white men to be incel. This egg head is unattractive as heck yet geta women. If he was another race he would be incel

Woah its hard for white men to be incel. This egg head is unattractive as heck yet geta women. If he was another race he would be incel
tell the Russian techs that your bot is not operating at optimum performance...

"Profiling" seems a little vague. If it means cops can stop you and make sure you're not a felon then it should say that. If it means follow you around a little to see what you're up to then whatever.

tell the Russian techs that your bot is not operating at optimum performance...

What? I just think white men are fetished by many women so they can get away being less attractive. For example white men doing well in africa or asia

This is good the second amendment says “Shall not be infringed.”

Nevada lost a Senate seat and 3 House in the State legislature. Man to me Nevada seems more purple then some other places I am surprised some give up on it.

Texas if it flips blue will still become Purple overall. Florida seems perpetually Red/Purple

When it flips blue. Not if.

The drive left is driven by people born here. People moving here are keeping it red. The Republican party in Texas is loathed, they just have the state so efficiently gerrymandered that it's going to take an overwhelming population swing to put them out. Just removing the gerrymander on Austin would drastically reshape state politics. And that's a single large population center.

When it flips blue. Not if.

The drive left is driven by people born here. People moving here are keeping it red. The Republican party in Texas is loathed, they just have the state so efficiently gerrymandered that it's going to take an overwhelming population swing to put them out. Just removing the gerrymander on Austin would drastically reshape state politics. And that's a single large population center.

Yeah I believe you. They dont have the Latino vote as Florida does, its a different demographi and hispanics are the youth under 25 and under 18 eventually they will start voting. Repubs who way otherwise are high. I think Texas goes blue before Florida but I think for example Texas could see a Democrat Governor. Man if Mccannough runs he will OWN Greg Abbott.

He should run pro gun as a Dem and pro weed he wins.

Abbott is low energy compared to Rick Perry and Bush Jr and also people are shallow. The disabled old white guy vs the handsome tanned white guy who is a famous actor? Man it isnt even a competition.

But if that happens you wont flip the Legislature soon and if it happened the Senate flips before the House.

I'm sure there will totally be no downside to this whatsoever.
It's a good thing only minorities have to worry about this.
Yeah, I was going to ask how likely overreaction by police in questionable circumstances will be now.

Missouri has had this in place and there doesnt seem to have really changed much tbh. I dont think this really hurts anything.

Nice.
The states with CC actually have a lower gun homicide rate than the national average so spare me the pearl clutching.

People who open carry are dorks anyway, probably should be profiled.

At least Texas gives citizens a fair chance against criminals.

America really is a stupid country.

the police are constantly on edge because they think everyone has a gun on them and so many Americans are armed and there is an entire political
Wing who wants everyone to be armed to the teeth at all times.

And that same political party claims to be for the safety of the police at all times.

sounds like a train wreck

Back