Law Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC

If you propose to fix this which democrats site all the time by making it almost impossible for illegals to work by going after the people that hire them they go quite or deflect.
it's not Democrats who refuse to penalize businesses for hiring illegal immigrants. Democrats pretty openly advocate for more opportunities for illegal immigrants to integrate into society. The GOP raises the biggest alarm about the economic impact of illegals, they're also the group least willing to apply the regulatory burden on businesses that would make enforcement possible.

Take Texas for example:
Despite promising during the 2014 race to crack down on Texas employers who hire undocumented workers, it was status quo last session in the state Senate that Patrick oversees. And illegal hiring practices in the Texas workplace, which the state has authority to police, have largely gone missing from his public outrage over the porous border and illegal immigration.

The GOP has turned illegal immigrants into another issue that they want to beat the war drums over but don't want to actually be responsible for. They keep saying "Dems this and Dems that..." but the Dems have been pretty open about what they believe and what they'll do in furtherance of it. Cracking down on illegal immigrant workers is a GOP position...right until they have to implement new rules on businesses and then they revert back to "border security".

They've lost their credibility to me on this issue. Border security is important but it's also an easy out. So long as they say "border security" they don't have to take internal steps to address the issue. The rank and file say they're fine paying more for food and services...until prices start to rise and then they start complaining about how rising prices hurt the little guy.

Our principles have to align with what we're willing to do. We have to be willing to piss off the business owners by forcing them to avoid illegal immigrant hires like the plague. We have to be willing to pay significantly higher prices for things, if we're going to keep employing Americans.

What we're doing now is talking out of both sides of our mouths. And as long as we can point to some fault or failing of the Democrats, we keep sidestepping our lack of conviction on these issues.

it's not Democrats who refuse to penalize businesses for hiring illegal immigrants. Democrats pretty openly advocate for more opportunities for illegal immigrants to integrate into society. The GOP raises the biggest alarm about the economic impact of illegals, they're also the group least willing to apply the regulatory burden on businesses that would make enforcement possible.

Take Texas for example:

The GOP has turned illegal immigrants into another issue that they want to beat the war drums over but don't want to actually be responsible for. They keep saying "Dems this and Dems that..." but the Dems have been pretty open about what they believe and what they'll do in furtherance of it. Cracking down on illegal immigrant workers is a GOP position...right until they have to implement new rules on businesses and then they revert back to "border security".

They've lost their credibility to me on this issue. Border security is important but it's also an easy out. So long as they say "border security" they don't have to take internal steps to address the issue. The rank and file say they're fine paying more for food and services...until prices start to rise and then they start complaining about how rising prices hurt the little guy.

Our principles have to align with what we're willing to do. We have to be willing to piss off the business owners by forcing them to avoid illegal immigrant hires like the plague. We have to be willing to pay significantly higher prices for things, if we're going to keep employing Americans.

What we're doing now is talking out of both sides of our mouths. And as long as we can point to some fault or failing of the Democrats, we keep sidestepping our lack of conviction on these issues.

I agree and we go after Republicans that aren't will to do what is needed. I've supported driving employers that continue to hire illegals into bankruptcy through fines. To secure the boarder you have to make it impossible almost for an illegal to get a job. You do that by making employers so scared of the fines for doing so that they want nothing to do with hiring them.

However when you actually say and supported this and confront the left that call this out with a plan to do this they go quite because now illegals can't get jobs and they don't want that.

Also we need to make e verify a requirement for welfare and food stamps or any other government assistance. Then also secure the border.

Romney and Cotton introduced the Higher Wages for American Workers Act which would mandate E-Verify. Menendez and Linda Sánchez introduced the Bicameral U.S. Citizenship Act which would mandate E-Verify. Both have been buried in the Senate and the House respectively. A third of the Democratic candidates in 2020 were against E-verify, a third were for it, and a third (including Biden and Harris) refused to state where they stand on it. Illegals are political football that are good for campaigning and fund raising. Neither side has any interest in enforcement. If it was an actual problem they wanted to solve, like funding weapons to Ukraine, they'd do some rushed vote at 2am to enforce E-verify. Instead they want it as an example of cruelty from the other side.

It's fun to use migrants as political puppetry.

It's the Republican way.

I love the way things have changed.
Dems not long ago. "We have to secure the border! Republicans don't want to because they want cheap labor!"

2 hrs later.......

Republicans, "we must secure the border to prevent crime and drugs and stop the inflow of people into the country"

Dems, "these migrants will fill low end jobs that no one wants to do. We must let them in"

Seriously wtf?

The Biden govt should provide instant citizenship to any migrant transported to DC. They should then offer free transport back to which ever state sent them, or a state of their choosing.

It's fun to use migrants as political puppetry.

It's the Republican way.
I like how republicans think migrants wont migrate. Especially to texas. As if they dont know how to.

Sounds like kidnapping or human trafficking to me.

If you propose to fix this which democrats site all the time by making it almost impossible for illegals to work by going after the people that hire them they go quite or deflect.
What are you attempting to say?

Republicans don’t think of them as human. They are illegal aliens.
I don't think that's true. Lot's of right leaning Latinos around.

But this is some dirty shit.

What are you attempting to say?

That democrats talk about how Republicans are the ones giving illegals jobs. When we talk about making that almost impossible they back away. Because they want illegals to be able to work.

And we should put a stop to this by fining the hell out of anyone that doesn't do e verify and hires an illegal. Fine them at such a high rate that it's not worth the risk. So a illegal would find it almost impossible to work.

I take it you support this?

That democrats talk about how Republicans are the ones giving illegals jobs. When we talk about making that almost impossible they back away. Because they want illegals to be able to work.
I think you’re incorrect with your assessment.

And we should put a stop to this by fining the hell out of anyone that doesn't do e verify and hires an illegal. Fine them at such a high rate that it's not worth the risk. So a illegal would find it almost impossible to work.

I take it you support this?
Yes. We have an illegal employer problem. Funny the guy that wanted to build a wall to keep them out also hired them.

I think you’re incorrect with your assessment.

I don't think I am but I would be glad to be wrong to get the support for this and e verify for food stamps, welfare and other government assistance.

Yes. We have an illegal employer problem. Funny the guy that wanted to build a wall to keep them out also hired them.

A problem that can be fixed and should be fuxed.

I hate to break it to conservatives but Greg Abbott is a compromised Luciferian like all the rest. He's a member of the Delta Tau Delta cult. I guarentee whatever he's doing with the border is going to end up hurting Americans as well as sullying conservative principles.

Its called the Hegelian Dialectic. They control both sides. Trump and Desantis are examples. No man will save you.
Blue Anon

Back