Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-checked

@glenwo2 i saw this thread and thought nahhh can’t be, even the Dems can’t be this stupid....it’s like they enjoy sabotaging themselves

If this can actually be fact-checked we have another Kavanaugh/Pocahontas 10/10 thread on our hands gents

@glenwo2 i saw this thread and thought nahhh can’t be, even the Dems can’t be this stupid....it’s like they enjoy sabotaging themselves

If this can actually be fact-checked we have another Kavanaugh/Pocahontas 10/10 thread on our hands gents

Did you see the new Update I put up in the previous page?

This is, for all intents and purposes, LEGIT-as-fuck and I hope EVERY Republican running in the Mid-terms mentions this to their base of what the Democrats are doing.

Who approves the voter registration? Anyone can try to register to vote, it's up to whoever screens these things to prevent any fraud from happening.

Elizabeth Warren thinks she has Native American blood. What do YOU think? <JonesLaugh>
I think people are told what is in their generic heritage by their parents and they believe that.

My own mother told me there was German in the family. Nobody else can confirm it or even knows why she thought that to be the case.

But once people get it in their heads that they're a certain thing, and they're proud of it, it's difficult for them to stop believing it.

I think people are told what is in their generic heritage by their parents and they believe that.

My own mother told me there was German in the family. Nobody else can confirm it or even knows why she thought that to be the case.

But once people get it in their heads that they're a certain thing, and they're proud of it, it's difficult for them to stop believing it.

True but once you get a report saying you have less native american blood than the average American I doubt you would post it online as some sort of proof that you were right. I have no problem with Warren believing her family stories I have a problem that after she was proven wrong she held it up as if she was right.

Yup that's their argument.

I hate these kind of videos cause they are always edited to show you exactly what they want you to see but either way it was pretty funny and the white people who responded were pretty insulting to minorities.

True but once you get a report saying you have less native american blood than the average American I doubt you would post it online as some sort of proof that you were right. I have no problem with Warren believing her family stories I have a problem that after she was proven wrong she held it up as if she was right.
I suppose there's merit in a discussion of how much blood from a particular genetic grouping gives one the right to claim that heritage.
Meh.
People are too into who their forebears were and where they were from.

If this is true I hope everyone involved faces the full punishment form the law. Let me know how the investigation turns out.

I hate these kind of videos cause they are always edited to show you exactly what they want you to see but either way it was pretty funny and the white people who responded were pretty insulting to minorities.

I get what you're saying but it's not like he picked out the 6 or 7 black people in that whole neighborhood who had ID and knew how to use the internet... Everybody has ID, everybody knows how to use the internet.

'Voter ID suppresses the black vote' is just a dishonest way of saying 'we like illegal votes because they help us.'

I feel bad for anyone tricked by the democrats to commit a felony.

Will they pay for their lawyers, fines? Fuck no they won't

I get what you're saying but it's not like he picked out the 6 or 7 black people in that whole neighborhood who had ID and knew how to use the internet... Everybody has ID, everybody knows how to use the internet.

'Voter ID suppresses the black vote' is just a dishonest way of saying 'we like illegal votes because they help us.'

Agreed I really don't have an issue with it especially in this context. As opposed to the other ways I've seen it used online. The only thing I've seen one poster bring up that I agree with is if we're requiring voter ID laws than the ID should be free. You should at the very least get two free ID's a year beyond that you start paying.

I don’t know any Texans around my area that are voting for that clown Robert O’Rourke.

Ted Cruz Attempts To Connect With Voters By Wearing More Handsome Man's Face As Mask

oumvjeggwowll4l3sfdc.jpg

DALLAS—In an effort to make himself more appealing to voters, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) reportedly tried to connect with the audience at a candidate forum Tuesday by wearing the bloody, skinned face of a far more handsome man as a mask. “People are really responding to this new, dapper Ted Cruz,” said campaign manager Jeff Roe, noting that recent internal polls show that since Cruz adopted the new look, voters are twice as likely to describe the expressionless, gore-covered incumbent as “trustworthy,” “affable,” or “charming.” “That rough-cut mask of rotting skin is doing wonders for the senator on the campaign trail. He’s honestly never looked better, and the voters are really beginning to take notice. Even with the stench of decomposition, most people we talk to remark upon how Sen. Cruz doesn’t make them feel as nauseous as he used to. He’s looking a lot healthier, too.” Roe later confirmed that while Cruz’s current mask was rapidly decaying, the candidate had a freezer filled with enough handsome and blood-encrusted masks of human skin to last him through the campaign’s final stretch.

I don’t know any Texans around my area that are voting for that clown Robert O’Rourke.

You mean the smart, thoughtful, articulate, honest guy that you have policy disagreements with? That guy?

Agreed I really don't have an issue with it especially in this context. As opposed to the other ways I've seen it used online. The only thing I've seen one poster bring up that I agree with is if we're requiring voter ID laws than the ID should be free. You should at the very least get two free ID's a year beyond that you start paying.

I could see the argument for your first ID is free, but are you suggesting a free replacement if you lose it? That sounds like a bad idea. Especially with people over 21 selling their ID to kids.

ID here is like $60CDN which doesn't put it out of reach of even people on welfare.

I could see the argument for your first ID is free, but are you suggesting a free replacement if you lose it? That sounds like a bad idea. Especially with people over 21 selling their ID to kids.

ID here is like $60CDN which doesn't put it out of reach of even people on welfare.

To me voting is a right and we as a country should do our best to not have it become another financial burden for people. As far as people over 21 selling their IDs to kids well that's on the business to verify ID's and make sure they are correct.

I have. Mostly because when I was clean shaven I looked way younger than I actually was.

But regardless, you need a valid ID just to exist in the US, so needing one to.vote shouldnt be a problem. But apparently it is for some people. People that probably dont exist because you cant do jack and/or shit without one.

I think that you wind that a great number of people do not have photo ID's, particularly the elderly. This can be for a number of reasons. Also, a fair number of people real don't have a need for ID because they are a poor, don't drive, and don't make enough to need a bank.

Here is an example from a woman who had the exact same issue as my grandmother.

"Rethel Frank(ph). She's 84 years old. She lives in Brokaw, Wisconsin, and she has an interesting story because she typifies what many seniors are experiencing. Many of them never had birth certificates to begin with, and if they did, they were incorrectly - their names were incorrectly put onto these documents. And if that's the case, then you're not going to get an ID. They will not accept discrepancies between your birth certificate and other forms of ID that you may have, like a Social Security card and those kinds of things."

That said, I would not get too worked over a voter ID bill myself if, for instance, my state of GA did an extensive outreach program to make getting one as easy as possible including have mobile ID centers traveling throughout state. I think some people forget that in states like GA we have entire counties so rural and poor that they do have even one (not a type) doctor in the entire county and for many people living there getting to the right place to get a voter ID can be a challenge.

Is this really something to get outraged about? These are preconditions to register, I would assume. So if you put your signature under that and it's a lie, you likely commit a criminal offence.

There should be a standing voter registry anyway and obviously, everyone should have mandatory ID, voter or not. Let's get that out of the way. But in the concrete case here, I don't see the problem.

You assume wrong. In CA it's ridiculously easy for non-citizens to register to vote and vote. Nobody asks for proof of citizenship at the DMV when you register to vote. And of course it's by design, as all migrants from south of the border will vote Democrat.

Back