Elections Texas County GOP Will Vote To Remove Muslim Vice Chairman

There is no way the current Republican party survives the next decade or so.

They will need to go through a massive rebranding.

If they bag another SC appointment or two they'll just pass a law that says only landed whites get to vote.

Bing bong permanent majority

The debt is not something that can be swept under the rug, unless Republicans embrace actual fiscal responsibility and raise taxes to pay for programs that the vast majority of Americans like, their days are numbered.

I firmly disagree with you here: the debt will be pegged on Obama (to the extent that American voters actually care about the debt at all).

Even though we non-idiots all know that it was Bush that effectively incurred all of the debt of the GFC, the majority of Americans will still hear "Obama incurred 2x more debt than the 43 presidents before him combined" and a solid 1/3 of the country will nod along (and probably another 1/3 will kind of think that's true but will defend Obama anyways). They'll then say that the Republicans' added debt was a fraction of Obama's added debt and that it was necessary to mitigate a lagging Obama economy.

I hope you're right, but I see the Republicans continuing to get away with their theft and continuing to pivot and blame it on Democrats, immigrants, minorities, etc.

I firmly disagree with you here: the debt will be pegged on Obama (to the extent that American voters actually care about the debt at all).

Even though we non-idiots all know that it was Bush that effectively incurred all of the debt of the GFC, the majority of Americans will still hear "Obama incurred 2x more debt than the 43 presidents before him combined" and a solid 1/3 of the country will nod along (and probably another 1/3 will kind of think that's true but will defend Obama anyways). They'll then say that the Republicans' added debt was a fraction of Obama's added debt and that it was necessary to mitigate a lagging Obama economy.

I hope you're right, but I see the Republicans continuing to get away with their theft and continuing to pivot and blame it on Democrats, immigrants, minorities, etc.

The debt is "just a number" right now, so it can be politically footballed, it wont be a number if something isnt done though, but then again maybe Democrats end up holding the hot potato when the sovereign debt crisis hits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back