Elections Texas County GOP Will Vote To Remove Muslim Vice Chairman

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by 58miles, Jan 10, 2019.

1. K1levelgrappler

K1levelgrappler Brown Belt

If they bag another SC appointment or two they'll just pass a law that says only landed whites get to vote.

Bing bong permanent majority

Edison Carasio, Sohei and Rod1 like this.
  2. Trotsky

Trotsky Silver Belt

I firmly disagree with you here: the debt will be pegged on Obama (to the extent that American voters actually care about the debt at all).

Even though we non-idiots all know that it was Bush that effectively incurred all of the debt of the GFC, the majority of Americans will still hear "Obama incurred 2x more debt than the 43 presidents before him combined" and a solid 1/3 of the country will nod along (and probably another 1/3 will kind of think that's true but will defend Obama anyways). They'll then say that the Republicans' added debt was a fraction of Obama's added debt and that it was necessary to mitigate a lagging Obama economy.

I hope you're right, but I see the Republicans continuing to get away with their theft and continuing to pivot and blame it on Democrats, immigrants, minorities, etc.

Sohei likes this.
  3. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

The debt is "just a number" right now, so it can be politically footballed, it wont be a number if something isnt done though, but then again maybe Democrats end up holding the hot potato when the sovereign debt crisis hits.