Testosterone Boosters

FELLA

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone recommend any of these so called natural testosterone boosters?
Do any of them work.
Such as D Aspartic acid.
Tribulus Terrestis.

Need some "oomph" and don't want to get into steroids.

Natural/legal testosterone boosters don't do much of anything. Your best bet for more "oomph" is TRT. If those things you mentioned worked well enough everyone and their cousin would be shilling that shit.

Diet and lifestyle are your best bets, sleep hygiene especially. Stay away from soy, phthalates, foods heated in plastics, and other chemicals that are hormone disruptors(there are a lot so just google it). Make sure you get enough sunlight, eat nutritious whole foods, SLEEP at least 7 uninterrupted hours per night, eat enough fat in your diet, manage stress, don't jerk off as much, lift some heavy weights, and do the ol' in-out in-out with your significant other at least once per week. Basically you need to give your body a reason to produce test.

Last edited:
I eat quite healthy, lots of mackerel.
Sunlight - Well I'm in an office all day so that restricts that.
Sleep - I work a second job on the doors, so I'll grant you I'm not getting anywhere enough sleep.
Having a mortgage and kids, it has to be done.
No gf at the moment so no in and out, although I do have daily knuckle shuffle (at least one). I've heard it's meant to keep your levels up ot at the least balanced.

Sounds stressful, that's another test killer.

Studies show that looking at pictures of people you find attractive can show acute rises in free testosterone......on the other hand other research has shown that if you abstain from ejaculating that on the 7th day there's a sharp rise and then it levels off. Maybe stay away from "depleting" yourself for a week to note any changes.

Do any of them work.
Such as D Aspartic acid.
Tribulus Terrestis.

No they don't. I've done most of them on the market a few years ago, did before and after blood tests. No change. The only thing that might impact any change is increased energy from any supplement causing you to lift more thus giving you a tiny boost in test output.

If you want to raise test levels you'll need Test injections or Clomid.

Do any of them work.
Such as D Aspartic acid.
Tribulus Terrestis.

If you want more testosterone then eat goats cheese and fap twice per day

I eat quite healthy, lots of mackerel.
Sunlight - Well I'm in an office all day so that restricts that.
Sleep - I work a second job on the doors, so I'll grant you I'm not getting anywhere enough sleep.
Having a mortgage and kids, it has to be done.
No gf at the moment so no in and out, although I do have daily knuckle shuffle (at least one). I've heard it's meant to keep your levels up ot at the least balanced.
Look into light therapy or at the very least, supplement with vitamin D3. You need sunlight though, even if it's just a few minutes a day.

There maybe something to enchance with nutrition choice too, i'm lurking in it.

Also if one doesn't compete anymore, then many things becomes pretty legal.

If competing athlete, even ammy, then another world starts to begin. Not talk even about some ped like stuff.

No they don't. I've done most of them on the market a few years ago, did before and after blood tests. No change. The only thing that might impact any change is increased energy from any supplement causing you to lift more thus giving you a tiny boost in test output.

If you want to raise test levels you'll need Test injections or Clomid.
you dont have to even do Clomid for very long, do you? and it makes you make your own actual test, so the effects you last for a while?

Is google an expert in everything now?

Quote:
Scientists don't know everything DHEA does. But they do know that it functions as a precursor to male and female sex hormones, including testosterone and estrogen. Precursors are substances that are converted by the body into a hormone.

Proof: https://www.webmd.com/diet/dhea-supplements
I don't know if Google is right on that. I used to have dhea but got rid of it to be safe. I still have the other 2 but quit messing with them. Right now I usually just eat food and drink water.

Lots of red meat and tree nuts. Your T and creatine levels will be right where they need to be.

also what kind of caffeine are you in-taking a day / week ?

I agree with eat healthy, drink healthy, daily exercise of some sort (maybe just start out with some simple push-ups and sprints), and as much good rest as you can get !! empty the ol sack every 3 days

Do any of them work.
Such as D Aspartic acid.
Tribulus Terrestis.

No.

The proper food and enough sleep first
Correct that then come back

Back