Testosterone boost question

Ozzie I appreciate your input, I really do. However, as I stated previously, I already work out very hard and have cut my carbs. I will heed the advice of others though and cut my grains, however that number was very small to begin with.

Still need to get rid of your fruits, bro. Get down to under 100g/day. You'd be surprised how quickly carbs add up. Two pieces of fruit and you're almost there. And don't forget about the carbs in ketchup, your protein powder, shit like that. It adds up quick. No bread, no pasta, no rice, no fruit. Up your fat intake.

lol@ "don't try to boost your test"

But boost your test by this "........"

Seriously. Boosting test is boosting test. Elevated levels are elevated levels. Don't suggest NOT to boost test, then suggest ways to boost test.

diet and supplements Vs lifestyle

i was talking to a guy at the gym yesterday and he's taking testosterone. he's the same age as me - 18.

Tell him he is a idiot

PLEASE

lol will do. i was just laughing, i didn't know what to say because i don't know anything about test. boosters. he replaced creatine for it as well lolll.

lol will do. i was just laughing, i didn't know what to say because i don't know anything about test. boosters. he replaced creatine for it as well lolll.

18 and taking test? Man, is he screwing up his endocrine system. Even if cycled properly (which I am assuming he isn't) there is a huge chance of a lack of return to normal or even a shutdown from what I have read. I hope he stops.

So it's a test booster?

just lift heavy, eat, and sleep

oh, and dont do drugs

What is the youngest reccomended age for an athlete in great shape to take Novadex or Tribulex or any test booster....I'm 18 and just lookin to maximize my gains

What is the youngest reccomended age for an athlete in great shape to take Novadex or Tribulex or any test booster....I'm 18 and just lookin to maximize my gains

Trib isn't supposed to be used (ie waste of money) for people under like 30, and then the gains are minimal.

You don't need anything extra. You're at your peak test producing stage of your life. Just eat, sleep and train heavy.

Enjoy

Side note for clarification- you could benefit from test increases, but the gains you will achieve will be un needed if you are a recreational athlete not looking to break a actual record or something important like that

Like everyone credible has said: clean up your diet, train hard and smart and get plenty of rest.

At my age I would need a friendly doctor to produce as much testosterone as you are at 23.

Really dude? Bumping a fucking 3 1/2 year old thread?

Far from being a record thread necromancy...and only a couple replies before someone noticed how old it was.

That's still a lot of carbs. Most fruits have 30-40g. Cut out fruit and grains for the most part. Get your carbs from vegetables. Don't be afraid to take in more fat to replace the calories.

This right here for the weight issue. You have to get rid of the grains.

I wown't go into the test issue, but do some research and you'll find the things being said in this thread are highly non-inclusive of a lot of information.

The simple rule is this:

If you have an erection most days, then you do not have a testosterone deficiency. If you start using you are likely to end up like Chael Sonnen. Is it worth it?

Back