Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by D 1 Wrestler, Jun 19, 2019.
"We don't handpick any athlete"
Yeah..besides Jon Jones-the only fighter to compete after testing positive. LOL
Nothing new in there. Mostly a 17 minute info-mercial.
1. It opens with Goldman's Dilemma.
2. Discusses Balco scandal (Conte, Barry Bonds, etc.)
3. UFC brought in USADA. Because they care.
4. Before USADA, it was done by State AC's. Little out-of-comp testing. USADA has out-of-competition drug testing, any time, anywhere.
5. He actually documents checking Kevin Lee's drivers license, and watches him pee.
6. Goes to lab. Lab tries to stay as contemporary as they can be against the latest doping techniques.
7. Talked about some of the difficulties with hard policies; specifically, Nate Diaz & CBD.
8. Talks about trust and fairness. Yes, really.
You're welcome TS. Next time do your job.
@KevinLee you won't want to miss this
There are at least 2 other fighters who would also be allowed to compete.
Why not mention Jon Jones in this documentary?
Good thread from a quality poster who is regularly, unfairly shat on by noobs for having an opinion
Separate names with a comma.