Test Tube Babies Tracking You Down!!!

LatFlare

EADC
@Black
Reaction score
So a friend of my sister is 38yo, single and wants a baby so she went to a sperm bank and is going that way. Apparently, once the child turns 18 it has a legal right to get the details of the sperm donor and track them down.

Have any of you ever donated sperm?

How many times?

What are you going to do when your lab-cultivated offspring show up on your doorstep demanding answers?

Maybe post a reaction gif of when the you open your front door thinking its the pizza guy and there are 1 billion fatherless teenagers that belong to you that you never knew existed.

I have sowed my seed enough, no need to pollute the gene pool any further.

Ah yes, I've donated many a sperm but while those days are long past I've still yet to approach the 18th year.

I do welcome that day however.

I've donated lots of sperm but not at a sperm bank.

Maybe they'd be hot, like that one Asian guy on Dexter.

I am actually a product of this phenomenon myself. I am 23 now and I have always intended to try and meet my donor father, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But now I think I'm ready to do it.
I won't be "demanding answers". I don't want any money or father-son-like relationship. I'm just looking to meet the guy once to learn who he is and a bit about the whole other side of my family that I come from.

I am actually a product of this phenomenon myself. I am 23 now and I have always intended to try and meet my donor father, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But now I think I'm ready to do it.
I won't be "demanding answers". I don't want any money or father-son-like relationship. I'm just looking to meet the guy once to learn who he is and a bit about the whole other side of my family that I come from.

Do you know anything about him at all yet? Like if he was a good sportsman or a genius scientist or something?

Do you know anything about him at all yet? Like if he was a good sportsman or a genius scientist or something?

All I know now is that he was a college student majoring in Biochemistry, so he's probably pretty smart. Too bad that part didn't pass on to me :icon_neut

Maybe we can continue the discussion in here. I think only rednecks should donate sperm, cause they have the hottest daughters.

Are you trying to jack my thread to support your redneck fetish?

Maybe we can continue the discussion in here. I think only rednecks should donate sperm, cause they have the hottest daughters.

Growing up in Jacksonville, FL. I've seen and dated soo many hot redneck daughters. Their fathers look like Larry the cable guy, but they're smoking hot! They seem to have odd redneck names, like Teila, Rain, Brandy etc.

Are you trying to jack my thread to support your redneck fetish?

I'm just a man looking for answers. I think FRB gave me what I needed.

Growing up in Jacksonville, FL. I've seen and dated soo many hot redneck daughters. Their fathers look like Larry the cable guy, but they're smoking hot! They seem to have odd redneck names, like Teila, Rain, Brandy etc.

It's always Brandy with an i. Brandi.

I donate and get paid handsomely for it

Back