Tesla Drivers Are a Different Breed

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
These dude died cause no one was driving.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-dead-tesla-crash-texas-185858536.html

Two men died after a Tesla vehicle, which was believed to be operating without anyone in the driver's seat, crashed into a tree on Saturday night north of Houston, authorities said.

“There was no one in the driver’s seat," Sgt. Cinthya Umanzor of the Harris County Constable Precinct 4 said.

The 2019 Tesla Model S was traveling at a high rate of speed, when it failed to negotiate a curve and went off the roadway, crashing to a tree and bursting into flames, local television station KHOU-TV said.

After the fire was extinguished, authorities located 2 occupants in the vehicle, with one in the front passenger seat while the other was in the back seat of the Tesla, the report said, citing Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman

Ok you can chalk that up to just dumbass but then there is this video of a lady using some guys charger without asking and saying that they are entitled to it cause tesla Drivers are good people.

Those self driving cars dont like robots either.

We are all doomed.

Darwin award candidates?

Were they both sat on the back seat jacking each other off because they were in a Tesla? Elon needs to come out and tell them all to stop doing that shit

Mutual masturbation can wait till you pull over - the next big Ad Council campaign.

When I read "two men in a tesla" I thought they were doing gay sex in the backseat tbh.

I have never once, not a single time, seen a tesla driver A)drive like an ass or B) make a mistake/nearly cause on accident

Something that never occurred to me until just now

I have never once, not a single time, seen a tesla driver A)drive like an ass or B) make a mistake/nearly cause on accident

Something that never occurred to me until just now

You know what's funny, I used to think the exact same thing about tesla drivers, but recently they have become like mini dodge ram drivers, unnecessarily aggressive. What makes it worse, is they will usually have a license plate that says something like "GAS H8R"

Nothing better than having a car that you don't have to fill up with a stinking flammable fuel.

I actually enjoy driving one.

You know what's funny, I used to think the exact same thing about tesla drivers, but recently they have become like mini dodge ram drivers, unnecessarily aggressive. What makes it worse, is they will usually have a license plate that says something like "GAS H8R"

The Tesla drivers around here are some of the most sedate and courteous drivers, total opposite of your area. I noticed because I'm a car guy and I'd be rocketing from green lights if my vehicle had that kind of 0-60 time.

We do have a few fanatics with the goofy vanity plates like "OHMSLAW" or whatever.

The Tesla drivers around here are some of the most sedate and courteous drivers, total opposite of your area. I noticed because I'm a car guy and I'd be rocketing from green lights if my vehicle had that kind of 0-60 time.

We do have a few fanatics with the goofy vanity plates like "OHMSLAW" or whatever.

That's interesting, I don't know why, but recently around here, they have been tailgating, speeding up and cutting off. I think what is happening is originally the demographic of tesla drivers was 60+ but more recently I am seeing younger drivers, and that could be the cause. Like my neighbor was the first person I know who bought a tesla, and he is 60+ and a super quiet guy who works in IT, like I don't think he even knows what aggressive driving means.

Lol at people PAYING to best the test pilots for these systems. Yeah I’m good I’ll get on in 20 years when they fix everything after another 10k deaths.

That's interesting, I don't know why, but recently around here, they have been tailgating, speeding up and cutting off. I think what is happening is originally the demographic of tesla drivers was 60+ but more recently I am seeing younger drivers, and that could be the cause. Like my neighbor was the first person I know who bought a tesla, and he is 60+ and a super quiet guy who works in IT, like I don't think he even knows what aggressive driving means.

I do see a bit of a shift too. It was a certain type of person buying them before. Usually environment conscious people who were a bit more calm. Then it became a big status symbol and you started getting your BMW 3 series assholes buying Tesla acting like dicks.

Not sure which is worse. Tesla drivers acting like they are driving in NASCAR or Prius drivers going 62 MPH in the fast lane.

To be fair most Tesla drivers here still seem like good friendly drivers in general. A bit arrogant sometimes, but overall fine.

Back