Tesla adding short shorts to its clothing line.

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
Elon Musk says he'll offer ‘short shorts’ as Tesla merchandise, in a new dig at stock's bearish investors

Tesla fans can buy branded t-shirts, jackets, hats and hoodie sweatshirts.

Soon, they will also be able to buy Tesla "short shorts," according to a tweet from Tesla CEO Elon Musk, in his seemingly never-ending war of words against investors betting against the company.

Musk's tweet comes on the heels of a joke between Musk and David Einhorn, the billionaire founder and president of hedge fund Greenlight Capital.

Einhorn holds a short position of Tesla shares through his hedge fund, an investment decision that indicates the hedge fund executive thinks the price of Tesla will fall. Further, Einhorn recently made public his decision to not renew his Tesla lease.

In response, the outspoken Tesla CEO tweeted he would send Einhorn a box of "short shorts," which Einhorn revealed on Friday that he had received.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/11/elon-musk-tweets-tesla-short-shorts-will-be-available-for-sale.html

lol

With all the problems Tesla has, shorting it has been a major fail.

They'll be snapped up by Aussie Rules players no doubt.

american-horror-story-evan-peters-season-6.gif

Probably will have some weird microcamera on the inside

Finkle is Einhorn.
Einhorn is Finkle!

Elon Musk reminds me of Dana White.

Does he actually run Tesla or is he just the face of the company?

Elon Musk reminds me of Dana White.

Does he actually run Tesla or is he just the face of the company?

Terrible comparison. Elon had great success even before Tesla (Paypal), while Dana had little with Boxcercise and rode the Fertitta's coattails in running the UFC. Lorenzo made all the important positions, Dana acted President like a thug.

Back