Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

sports.yahoo.com/news/ufcs-teruto-ishihara-says-he-doesnt-like-mma-but-he-does-it-anyway-to-impress-women-230237116.html

This is a good gimmick he's got going on. A sex crazed poonhound who only fights for the chicks.

What an idiot, you can do a much safer profession and get the adoration of thousands of females, and all you would suffer is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

No Seriously, he shoulda played starcraft competitively

look at these crazy bitches watching starcraft games in a fucking arena
30914.jpg

Bitches n hoes be everywhere in the starcraft scene
30926.jpg

Just pour them on!
girls.jpg

At most he'd be dealing with a crazy nazi like this
giphy.gif

He's of course entitled to say what he wants, and he seems to at least have a good sense of humor about it.

That's the point, really. Context is everything. I don't think so many people would be entertained by this shtick if it was in any way mean spirited.

He loves his bitches, and if his bitches love him back, who are we to judge? :)

This kid's Final Boss should be Sexyama, who win get Japan

this guy is just too fucking much lol.

"Hard work Big dream Get money Fuck my bitches. I'll definitely get what I want."

Is this for real??!?!? This dude is the goat. I don't care what anyone says. Haha he's real.

How are his skills inside the octagon? If he is any good, he can be super popular. I haven't even seen him fight and I love him already.

This dude doesn't fight to make a living. like 99.9% of other fighters..He fights to get laid lmao.

He is def on my favorite fighters list..

You guys say this is lame, but would be salivating if someone like Don Frye said it.

How are his skills inside the octagon? If he is any good, he can be super popular. I haven't even seen him fight and I love him already.

Dude is athletic and is a powerful counter striker.

Not sure if Ishihara is trolling or serious, but I became an instant fan anyway.

What an idiot, you can do a much safer profession and get the adoration of thousands of females, and all you would suffer is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

No Seriously, he shoulda played starcraft competitively

look at these crazy bitches watching starcraft games in a fucking arena
30914.jpg

Bitches n hoes be everywhere in the starcraft scene
30926.jpg

Just pour them on!
girls.jpg

At most he'd be dealing with a crazy nazi like this
giphy.gif
Come on, we all know Japanese can't compete with Koreans at e-sports!

If getting knocked out is the only way he knows how to get woman, he must be on a dry spell as he's never been knocked out.

That's the point, really. Context is everything. I don't think so many people would be entertained by this shtick if it was in any way mean spirited.

He loves his bitches, and if his bitches love him back, who are we to judge? :)

This x111ty

He's having a great time not hurting anyone.

Extremely different to the shenanigans Rampage was pulling.....

Maybe he should become a pimp. You get more money and you only hand out the beatdowns.

Back