Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

wants to impress women
calls them bitches

Facepalm.gif

The only B word you should be calling women is beautiful

bitches love to be called beautiful

Tetsuro sounds immature with his way of thinking. That said, I enjoy his fights and at least he is making an effort to stand out and be charismatic.

I believe that you should never really do anything to "impress" a woman or anyone else, for that matter. Do it for you, because it's your passion, because you want to grow as a person. Have faith and belief that you are enough, and the fancy cars, money etc. isn't really what women respond to.

There are plenty of women out there. No need to objectify them and put them all on pedestals that you have to dance to and "impress".

Last edited:
Following the Nature Boy's philosophy of doing everything to get women to come to you, so can cum to them.

Tetsuro sounds immature with his way of thinking. That said, I enjoy his fights and at least he is making an effort to stand out and be charismatic.

I believe that you should never really do anything to "impress" a woman or anyone else, for that matter. Do it for you, because it's your passion, because you want to grow as a person. Have faith and belief that you are enough, and the fancy cars, money etc. isn't really what women respond to.

There are plenty of women out there. No need to objectify them and put them all on pedestals that you have to dance to and "impress".
Maybe that's what makes him happy. Let him live it up. Seems harmless imo

Way easier for sure (training sports 15 to 25 hours a week for multiple years is not a productive way to get women).

In every relationship i've been in, the girl has cared 10x more about me having a massage license/enjoying cooking than me doing MMA fights (cooking/massage is 10x more important to them then me doing a fight or two a year).

There's tons of superficial shit that can get you ladies as well (money, tattoos, cloths, height....ect).

Bro... I'm trying to get some massage/gourmet meal action.
tumblr_lifey3vevH1qa75d1o1_500.gif

Isn't this the Asian gentleman who tries to chat to the ring card girls at weigh ins and they pretty much laugh in his face?

Small wang problems

Please don't say anything about small penises on Sherdog.

Inevitably we will get Conor's erection at weigh in picture for the 632nd time.

literally everything 99% of men do, in the end, is to impress women

Back