Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

3 years unwashed:

maxresdefault.jpg
Is that you?

An NFL or NBA athlete? Then yea, of course he gets women over some random photographer because he is filthy rich and world famous. They're not just athletes though, they are true celebrities in their own right.

But someone like a badminton player, collegiate wrestler, or mma fighter? A DJ at a hot club will outpull them for sure.

No man, just cause a chick will choose status over physical attraction doesn't mean that's what they actually want, it's just a smarter long-term decision.

This whole media portrayal of women being prudent while men are animals is completely backwards, women want a good looking guy the same way men want a good looking woman.

Women are worse though because they'll sell themselves, they have no concept of limits.

And when I say athletes I mean a handsome guy in good athletic shape, not even necessarily an athlete, and obviously not something stupid like the best bowler.

Step 1: Remove the fucking nose ring

I am not offended, believe me. Every time someone tries to question what they perceive as ugliness doesn't mean they are being a victim or being offended. You are right I am ignorant as to how much weight certain words have in that culture. I have no problem admitting that. I was just reacting to it as a person who doesn't like being called that word. I don't think he's a bad person or anything. It was just a quick reaction.
American slang doesnt have the same cultural implications in foreign countries. For example, Polish immigrants sometimes greet black people as ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" without realizing the social ramifications. They quickly learn that its inappropriate and everyone has a nice chuckle about it. I'm sure Ishihara adopted his usage of "bitches" from rap music and thinks its an endearing term for girls.

American slang doesnt have the same cultural implications in foreign countries. For example, Polish immigrants sometimes greet black people as ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" without realizing the social ramifications. They quickly learn that its inappropriate and everyone has a nice chuckle about it. I'm sure Ishihara adopted his usage of "bitches" from rap music and thinks its an endearing term for girls.
They greet black people as blue, stunned emoji faces? Talk about lost in translation.

No man, just cause a chick will choose status over physical attraction doesn't mean that's what they actually want, it's just a smarter long-term decision.

This whole media portrayal of women being prudent while men are animals is completely backwards, women want a good looking guy the same way men want a good looking woman.

Women are worse though because they'll sell themselves, they have no concept of limits.

And when I say athletes I mean a handsome guy in good athletic shape, not even necessarily an athlete, and obviously not something stupid like the best bowler.
ok, then explain why its so common for models to dump their attractive and rich boyfriends for sleazy old photographers. You dont know the strange allure these fuckers have. I've seen women literally get into fights over them, crying and screaming.

Picture a guy like Fedor as a world famous photographer or whatever, and a guy like Ubreem.

Are you seriously telling me that you honestly believe a woman is having the same thoughts and physiological responses to them?

Come on bro.

For 1000's of years the only thing keeping women "in check" was that they had to depend on men financially, expect their true nature to show more and more in the near future.

This thread is about to get extra creepy.

in my experience, the professions that get the most girls -10's on a nightly basis- are DJ's and photographers. No one else comes close, even fat ugly guys can be swimming in pussy if theyre good at those two things. But its way harder to reach high status in those fields than it is to be a human cockfighter so he has to settle on UFC fighter. Which is still better than a stock broker or doctor on the pussywetting scale.
Jaja truth brother. And even more if they play Techno, or deep. Pussy is something those USBplayers (DJ's) get on a daily basis. And they get THE BEST chicks.

I should follow his instagram. Is it always this funny?

I just recently started following his Instagram, just because I watched the cub swanson in Japan videos, and they wont disappoint.

I'm definitely on the "I love you my bitches" war wagon.

Picture a guy like Fedor as a world famous photographer or whatever, and a guy like Ubreem.

Are you seriously telling me that you honestly believe a woman is having the same thoughts and physiological responses to them?

Come on bro.

For 1000's of years the only thing keeping women "in check" was that they had to depend on men financially, expect their true nature to show more and more in the near future.
Are you from a small town in the middle of nowhere? You sound like a character from a John Hughes movie. Welcome to 2016.

ok, then explain why its so common for models to dump their attractive and rich boyfriends for sleazy old photographers. You dont know the strange allure these fuckers have. I've seen women literally get into fights over them, crying and screaming.

Because one is more work than the other for relatively the same financial security.

How many woman have some sort of sugar daddy meanwhile fucking other guys on the side?

I love my ninjas, but where's my bitches

Love this dude. The man knows what he wants

Back