Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

I'm a fat DJ photographer and I get tons of ass, but, if I'm being honest, the ass I usually get are just from the fat DJs that I photograph

What if he pulls a bitch solely because of his bitch lines, though?

What then :eek:
Shhh, that doesn't happen. In his world, women don't like guys who exude sexual confidence.

#TeamILoveMyBitches

It's been awesome seeing him rise up through Shooto as a little talked about prospect and now doing well internationally. He could be the big Japanese star that the UFC has tried for ages to get (that isn't on the tail end of their career). He has an easy to market personality and produces huge one punch knockouts.

Shhh, that doesn't happen. In his world, women don't like guys who exude sexual confidence.
Firstly, I'm not a 'his'. Secondly, I fully acknowledge there are plenty of women who wouldn't mind being called a bitch. I don't know if I would constitute whatever he is saying as sexual confidence. I am not like that upset about it I just find it odd. It seems like here though anytime someone points out kind of a gross stigma being perpetuated they are called an SJW or cut down. He's of course entitled to say what he wants, and he seems to at least have a good sense of humor about it.

I actually like Essieyessie and his mindset, but I've known my fair share of warped "bitches" who strongly prefer confident, abrasive, insulting men over the contrary. I'm sure all the bitches this guy pulls actually love when he calls them bitches in bed, too. If everyone is down with it, then I support him on his mission to excite his bitches, and I support his bitches for enjoying being bitches.

bitches.

Firstly, I'm not a 'his'. Secondly, I fully acknowledge there are plenty of women who wouldn't mind being called a bitch. I don't know if I would constitute whatever he is saying as sexual confidence. I am not like that upset about it I just find it odd. It seems like here though anytime someone points out kind of a gross stigma being perpetuated they are called an SJW or cut down. He's of course entitled to say what he wants, and he seems to at least have a good sense of humor about it.
I don't.

Right, so leave it at that. that's clearly what it is.

I actually like Essieyessie and his mindset, but I've known my fair share of warped "bitches" who strongly prefer confident, abrasive, insulting men over the contrary. I'm sure all the bitches this guy pulls actually love when he calls them bitches in bed, too. If everyone is down with it, then I support him on his mission to excite his bitches, and I support his bitches for enjoying being bitches.

bitches.
Precisely. I've known... more then a few lol.

I don't.

Right, so leave it at that. that's clearly what it is.
You don't what? Find it odd? That's perfectly fine, not everyone is going to agree on everything. You all are right that there are lots of women who play into personas like that and more power to them. I was just making an innocent observation.

wants to impress women
calls them bitches

Facepalm.gif

They love it.

You don't what? Find it odd? That's perfectly fine, not everyone is going to agree on everything. You all are right that there are lots of women who play into personas like that and more power to them. I was just making an innocent observation.
Not at all.

The real question is how does he have twisties/dreads when he's Japanese and doesn't have nappy hair?

Well, whether or not it matters is certainly dependent on each person but it can matter and it is unnecessary.
English words in Japan don't have the same history and meaning that we attach to them. You're really just being offended over some shit you know absolutely nothing about.

Maybe he just didn't wash it for a while?
Misconception! Your hair will lock up if you don't wash it for long as fuck but it won't look like modern day dreadlocks, not even close.

English words in Japan don't have the same history and meaning that we attach to them. You're really just being offended over some shit you know absolutely nothing about.
I am not offended, believe me. Every time someone tries to question what they perceive as ugliness doesn't mean they are being a victim or being offended. You are right I am ignorant as to how much weight certain words have in that culture. I have no problem admitting that. I was just reacting to it as a person who doesn't like being called that word. I don't think he's a bad person or anything. It was just a quick reaction.

Misconception! Your hair will lock up if you don't wash it for long as fuck but it won't look like modern day dreadlocks, not even close.
Oh okay, sorry. I guess it's just one of those urban legends I bought into lol.

I can respect his game, he gonna be pulling all kinds of bad bitches in Salt Lake City!

Back