Teruto Ishihara says he doesn't like MMA, but he does it anyway to impress women

wants to impress women
calls them bitches

Facepalm.gif
Bad bitches love it.

Hes like the comedic side character flirt in an anime

It's all so fresh and wide eyed while simultaneously being nauseating and gutter-fed.

Surreal.

This guy is a living psychedelic.

I'm a fan and I'm not sure if I've ever seen him fight.

probably a lot of easier ways to get the girls
Way easier for sure (training sports 15 to 25 hours a week for multiple years is not a productive way to get women).

In every relationship i've been in, the girl has cared 10x more about me having a massage license/enjoying cooking than me doing MMA fights (cooking/massage is 10x more important to them then me doing a fight or two a year).

There's tons of superficial shit that can get you ladies as well (money, tattoos, cloths, height....ect).

Last edited:
in my experience, the professions that get the most girls -10's on a nightly basis- are DJ's and photographers. No one else comes close, even fat ugly guys can be swimming in pussy if theyre good at those two things. But its way harder to reach high status in those fields than it is to be a human cockfighter so he has to settle on UFC fighter. Which is still better than a stock broker or doctor on the pussywetting scale.

SMH do you really believe girls are getting wet over a fat DJ or photographer compared to an athlete?

Are you familiar with the phrase "alpha fucks, beta's bucks"?

Post of the year. Hahaha I'm a fan. "Let's excite the bitches"

this guy is just too fucking much lol.

"Hard work Big dream Get money Fuck my bitches. I'll definitely get what I want."

SMH do you really believe girls are getting wet over a fat DJ or photographer compared to an athlete?

Are you familiar with the phrase "alpha fucks, beta's bucks"?
An NFL or NBA athlete? Then yea, of course he gets women over some random photographer because he is filthy rich and world famous. They're not just athletes though, they are true celebrities in their own right.

But someone like a badminton player, collegiate wrestler, or mma fighter? A DJ at a hot club will outpull them for sure.

Well, whether or not it matters is certainly dependent on each person but it can matter and it is unnecessary.

What if he pulls a bitch solely because of his bitch lines, though?

What then :eek:

I totally agree with him

Back