Teruto "Ichi the killer" Ishihara

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For those who have been lucky enough to see one or two movies of the famous japanese movie maker Takashi MIIKE (audition, dead or alive, visitor Q, 13 assassins...) you might realize that Teruto Ishihara looks like one of his actor, from "Ichi the killer".

51ZRCB63DML._SS500_.jpg

Anyway, with a left hand like that i think this nickname should be quite suitable

SociableThickFrenchbulldog.gif

Also famous for "his bitches", i think Sexyama has to be worried right now...

XCch43f.gif

ichi-the-killer-movie.jpg

That movie and Manga are both weird as fuck.

His nickname is Sexyhara.

He is carrying the torch from Sexyama, his whole schtick is about getting down with the ladies.

He's not scary like Ichi, he just wants to love his bitches.

= Sexyhara

I bet you think every chinese man looks like jackie chan too, you racist

Does his name form in a pool of semen too ?

"Bitchi The Killer"

I love you my bitches!

For those who have been lucky enough to see one or two movies of the famous japanese movie maker Takashi MIIKE (audition, dead or alive, visitor Q, 13 assassins...) you might realize that Teruto Ishihara looks like one of his actor, from "Ichi the killer".

51ZRCB63DML._SS500_.jpg

Anyway, with a left hand like that i think this nickname should be quite suitable

SociableThickFrenchbulldog.gif

Also famous for "his bitches", i think Sexyama has to be worried right now...

XCch43f.gif
Tadanobu Asano played Kakihara not Ichi and was really really into sadomasochism I highly doubt Teruto is into sm seeing how he hates fighting and only does it for the bitches.

Keep bangin skanky Bitches from SLC. It'll be Ichi Crotchy.

His nickname is Sexyhara.

He is carrying the torch from Sexyama, his whole schtick is about getting down with the ladies.

He's not scary like Ichi, he just wants to love his bitches.

= Sexyhara

But but but he's not sexy !

Teruto "The Bitches Killer" Bitchyhara

He looks like a member from the Jpop band "Exile"

Slightly off topic but since talking about Takashi here, I dare to say it:

Visitor Q is the best movie ever made

I have watched it 6 times, everytime I have no idea what the fuck is going on, I laugh my ass off and just appreciate the masterpiece

God damn I love that movie.

Yeah he seems to have good KO power but the my bitches gimmick he tries way too hard and its cringe worthy imo not real or funny also that ring in his nose looks fcking stupid imo.

Back