Terudo "I love My Bitches", Told by The UFC to Cool it With his Catchphrase.

Sure would be nice if people would stop giving Luke Thomas the time of day. That guy is a bitch, and not the good kind

5'9 is a manlet?
18cl2d.jpg

What does that have to do with my stance on the issue? I am not the UFC. If they can stop one derogatory word being promoted on their show I think that's good independent of what they do as it relates to others.

Who said I had a problem with your stance? I pointed out the hypocrisy of the UFC, I made no reference to your views.

lol wait until he hears Terudo say chicken heads he's gonna lose his mind.

Though tbh I don't think Terudo should be saying bitches. Not that I personally give a fuck but it isn't funny and is some cringey middle school shit that dorks say to look cool.

Monsieur Thomas will have a heart attack and be committed to the funny farm. And it will be glorious.

They can try to silence Sexyhara all they want, but it's too late, I already got this shirt

CndFHOfUkAAqlrI.jpg

I doubt the white whores(who are the result of feminist BS) actually care what people call them.
... Would you prefer it was like the 50s where everyone was sexually repressed?

lol sure thing
Just saying don't make fun of people for low-T and being a "cuck" when you couldn't even grow to average height brah.

You got that Conor McGregor small-man syndrome and Donald Trump small-hand syndrome in full effect lmao.

Who said I had a problem with your stance? I pointed out the hypocrisy of the UFC, I made no reference to your views.
Who said I said you had a problem my stance? o_O You quoted me.

Just saying don't make fun of people for low-T and being a "cuck" when you couldn't even grow to average height brah.

You got that Conor McGregor small-man syndrome and Donald Trump small-hand syndrome in full effect lmao.

Lefty low-T cuck spotted

They can try to silence Sexyhara all they want, but it's too late, I already got this shirt

CndFHOfUkAAqlrI.jpg
That's a pretty neat shirt even if I hate the message. Is it the same company that made the Korean Zombie shirt?

Who said I said you had a problem my stance? o_O You quoted me.

I was merely making an observation about the entire situation, you seemed miffed by my comment, if not then I misunderstood

Lol UFC are such hypocrites.....

They promote the shit out of the +18 trash talk when UFC's biggest stars do it

But when a relatively unknown guy does it....
Double standards in the workplace you say? Color me surprised. Welcome to the real world :)

Are you manlet too? Lmao this is too much triggering going on for you guys.

Everytime anything remotely political comes up you just project your insecurity onto everyone else. It's actually pretty hilarious.

Hey thanks for the life lessons! I'll try to work on my Napoleon complex, Dr. Freud.

I was merely making an observation about the entire situation, you seemed miffed by my comment, if not then I misunderstood
I rarely get miffed about things on sherdog. I'm surprised you didn't use the term triggered instead of miffed though. I can't say I am miffed about that though as I detest the usage of triggered as a negative...but it would be funny to say I am miffed about it. hmmmm

Everytime anything remotely political comes up you just project your insecurity onto everyone else. It's actually pretty hilarious.
Lmao wut? I barely post in this threads but you always do, I swear you must search the forum for everything regarding Luke Thomas.

It's alright you're a manlet, at least you and hardkore are the same height so you could pose for this badass picture.

dtforprez.jpg

... Would you prefer it was like the 50s where everyone was sexually repressed?
Do you think people were sexually repressed in the 50s or our discussions surrounding sexuality was repressed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back