Terudo "I love My Bitches", Told by The UFC to Cool it With his Catchphrase.

I doubt the white whores(who are the result of feminist BS) actually care what people call them. I also didn't know SJWs and similar filth watched MMA.

He's just trying to draw attention to himself and get some noteriety
I know that and I even got a chuckle out of it, but it seems forced and quite lame. He should stick to knocking guys out and the attention and notoriety will follow.

I do find it ridiculous the UFC stepped in for many reasons already talked about here. I don't find it offensive or anything but his post fight speech recently was one of the biggest cringe fests I have ever heard or seen. Dialing it back a bit won't hurt.

Are they going to tell Rousey to cool it with the Do Nothing Bitches?

Let the man call out to his bitches!

I doubt the white whores(who are the result of feminist BS) actually care what people call them. I also didn't know SJWs and similar filth watched MMA.

Clearly these girls care about their image

jxCi0aI.jpg

I'm not exactly surprised. He was one hip hop song away from saying "Wassap mah n****s!!!"

The poor guy has no idea what the context is for these words. Generation of Asian hip hop fans. I don't blame him tbh.

yet its fine for conor to repeatedly bring up race, peoples children, nazis, and also say bitch whenever it suits. dana is a bitch

Crazy part is, I bet he didn't put a gun to any of those chicks heads to pose for them, I guarantee they know all about him.
Yeah, it's shocking to think that some young women may make some questionable decisions all on their own. :rolleyes:

What is Sherdog's obsession with "cucks"?

I'm sure the vast majority of you are whites (not that there's anything wrong with that) so why do you people like seeing another man (especially of a different race) fuck your bitch?

yet its fine for conor to repeatedly bring up race, peoples children, nazis, and also say bitch whenever it suits. dana is a bitch
The way he talks about certain fighters is mind blowing. "Skinny Brazilian" "Lanky Mexican". Why hasn't he been pulled up on this shit yet? Even social media has let him off the hook? One TMZ guy called him out and that's it. Do people take him less seriously because he's Irish or something?

Apparently it's like the N word for women. Only they can say it.
Yeah god forbid they have an asian fighter that shows some true charisma and wacky personality. But being PC is way more important to companies these days. Fuck man...these times we are in sometimes suck.

The way he talks about certain fighters is mind blowing. "Skinny Brazilian" "Lanky Mexican". Why hasn't he been pulled up on this shit yet? Even social media has let him off the hook? One TMZ guy called him out and that's it. Do people take him less seriously because he's Irish or something?

he said "kiss them feet nazi" to dennis siver, hes a piece of shit

Well I think that's good, personally. Kind of strange that his coach would want to replace one offensive term for another though. Just fight.

And I thought he was just a caring dog owner.

At least he loves them. Maybe they are bitches, but he loves them. That's what's important here. Loving thine bitches.

If you didnt see this coming after his first fight you might be dense

Lol UFC are such hypocrites.....

They promote the shit out of the +18 trash talk when UFC's biggest stars do it

But when a relatively unknown guy does it....

Back