Terudo "I love My Bitches", Told by The UFC to Cool it With his Catchphrase.

haha yeah, respecting women is some fucking annoying shit, amarite?

Easy cuck. Where in my quote did I even hint at that? You're probably another low T, SJW, male feminist.

I'm not surprised mothafuckas. Pretty lame but at the same time his shtick has already gotten old. Despite the language barrier he makes Black Beast look like Sonnen on the mic.

Easy cuck. Where in my quote did I even hint at that? You're probably another low T, SJW, male feminist.

holy shit do you have a reddit buzzword checklist that you're ticking off or something, relax and accept that not everyone gets their kicks from being a shithead

this is racist, i bet if conor or some white fighter says it, it would be a catchphrase or popular hastag.

Ronda calls someone specific a "do nothing bitch", which is a direct insult. It turns into a hashtag #DNB. Teruto is being positive and showing love of the bitches.

yellow lives matter.

First Reebok, then USADA. now this. Fuck the UFC

holy shit do you have a reddit buzzword checklist that you're ticking off or something, relax and accept that not everyone gets their kicks from being a shithead
reddit is mostly cucks, the only uncucked sub is the donald bruh

And don't categorize me into something I'm not or didn't even say.

I'm not surprised mothafuckas. Pretty lame but at the same time his shtick has already gotten old. Despite the language barrier he makes Black Beast look like Sonnen on the mic.

He's just trying to draw attention to himself and get some noteriety

so many cucks up in this bitch my brehs

am I doing this right

lol if anything reddit is the place littered with cucks

Some asian guy calling whores whores on the prelims in broken English is very triggering

I can't wait for someone to give you the reason to post one of my favorite gifs:D

Back