Terry Martin pro debut on April 11

Thats shocking considering he fights at 180 in the UFC why wouldnt he lose 5 pounds instead of fighting against guys up to 200 pounds??

He fights at 185. Seeing how jacked he is, I wouldn't surprised if he cut a lot to get to 185. It would be hell for him to go down to 175.

Terry knocked this guy out 1 minute into the first round. Terry Hit him with a cross that knocked him clear off his feet. Then he knowcked out with a similiar punch a few seconds later.

martin should fight roy jones...i mean its the only logical fight for him :)

kidding. good for martin

I wonder how his purse compared to his ufc earnings.

LOL MMA fighters like Martin will get owned boxing-wise by any decent boxer. Im not so sure he'll be able to carry his KO power into boxing bec. of the bigger gloves and opponents used to getting their brains knocked around all the time.

LOL MMA fighters like Martin will get owned boxing-wise by any decent boxer. Im not so sure he'll be able to carry his KO power into boxing bec. of the bigger gloves and opponents used to getting their brains knocked around all the time.

I do think its good he's getting the expierence.

he is better than silva-he won his first fight and is undefeated-silva was roasted and then beat a noone

win martin

i dont understand why people are hating on him. You're just being like the bitch fans in the HW forum. If someone wants to try a new sport, let them and see what happens, then comment. He knockedout someone in the first round, that is decent enough for now. Not like he is getting HBO time (dont even know if it was on tv), and everyone has to start somewhere.

this IS an MMA forum... despite how much I hate the HW section.

it will only become annoying if people in the HW forum try to use it as cannon fodder

Back