Terry Etim vs Patrick Cenoble Added to Bellator PPV

The UFC has been selling us Tito fights on the main card well beyond 2006. That pointless rubber match between him and Griffin was a co-main and before that he was headlining against Evans.

Yeah and those were some of the most complained about and the UFC got trashed for putting on those fights. As well as being some of the worst selling PPVs. And Bellator is using him as their first PPV.....

LOL calling the king mo fight a title fight is a joke and you know it. The only fights worth watching are the Chandler/Alvarez and Curran/Strauss fights the rest of the card is shit

The rest of the card? You mean THE OTHER TWO FIGHTS?

LOL calling the king mo fight a title fight is a joke and you know it. The only fights worth watching are the Chandler/Alvarez and Curran/Strauss fights the rest of the card is shit

Who gives a fuck that it's not a real title fight though? Either way they're not fighting to be number 1. My reference to it being a title fight was simply to reflect that it's a very good fight in Bellator. It's a fight between two good fighters, one which produced an upset in highlight fashion the previous time. Thus it should hold plenty of intrigue, if you are indeed a fight fan.

And the rest of the main card that you speak of, which is supposedly shit, consists of one more fight. They have yet to announce another, the 5th.

Lucifer Alpha said:
The UFC has been selling us Tito fights on the main card well beyond 2006. That pointless rubber match between him and Griffin was a co-main and before that he was headlining against Evans.

Thank you. Both guys have been co-main or main in all their recent UFC fights. So it's a decent fight for a PPV, the #3 or #4 on a card, just not anywhere close to a main event with the two opposing each other. But if you reverse the order, and consider Chandler/Alvarez the main, and Rampage/Tito the #4, it's fine. Rampage is ranked #14 on Fight Matrix, and Tito #19 (last ranking). That's a decent fight in and of itself, like I said. There was nothing provocative about that statement. Would it be provocative to say Ryan Bader (#12) vs. James Te Huna (#20) was a decent fight?

Last edited:
Great card! I also hear Akop vs Richman is going to open up the main card. I'm excited, can't wait to buy it.

Great card! I also hear Akop vs Richman is going to open up the main card. I'm excited, can't wait to buy it.

I thought that was a prelim. There seems to be a lot of confusion because every fight that is being placed on this card is being classified as part of the ppv by some.

Solid fight. THIS is the kind of UFC castoff that makes sense and the type of fight they should be engaging in as well. I just wish that the Spike prelims were better.

I agree, but the zuffa zombies won't. I'd pay for this just for the Chandler v Alvarez fight anyway but its great to see Etim back, he's a talented guy who deserved another shot in the UFC imo.

And I wasn't at all interested in watching those fights either. Just because Tito once fought in the UFC well past his prime doesn't mean I should be interested in watching him fight in Bellator even further past his prime. How anyone can even feign interest in this fight is fuking amazing to me.

I.don't give a fuck about that fight but the fucking retards complaining about the rest of the card are, well, retards.

I will definetly shill out the money for that Main Card as is, its a very fun card to me. I still want to see Rampage/Tito even though deep down I know it'll probably be bad. But Chandler/Alvarez, Curran/Straus, and Mo/Newton are all fun rematches. The Prelims are sort of Meh for Spike.com but they are paying a shit ton of money to the Main Card for what will surely end up a failed PPV Venture. But, Etim is fun to watch so I'm glad he got picked up. Should be a fun card, I don't want Bellator to keep doing PPVs so I hope it doesn't work out honestly but I want them to survive so hopefully things will work out.

I really wanna know the price cannot find anywhere which is sad two weeks away

have they announced the ppv price?thats pretty ridiculous that they havent announced it yet if not.they are 3 weeks away.
I don't know if it was ever made official, but price was suppose to be 40-50$ I think.

Yeah if the UFC cuts a fighter they should just forever have to be stuck in the wasteland that is regional MMA because of "fans" like you.

This. We should be happy that we get to see a fun fighter like Etim in Bellator, instead of not knowing when the hell his next fight is on some random regional show.

Also I love the term "UFC rejects". Remember when Gilbert Melendez was overrated because he barely got by "UFC reject"' Josh Thomson?

So many people are just hating to hate. That's a damn good card and you'd be all excited if this had a UFC tag on it. The only thing I don't like is the 3 title fights, it can work out good but it usually doesn't, having that many 5 rounders on one card

So many people are just hating to hate. That's a damn good card and you'd be all excited if this had a UFC tag on it. The only thing I don't like is the 3 title fights, it can work out good but it usually doesn't, having that many 5 rounders on one card

I actually wouldn't mind having them all go 5 rounds. I feel like I would get my money's worth.

I actually wouldn't mind having them all go 5 rounds. I feel like I would get my money's worth.

I wouldn't mind either but I can already here the people I watch PPVs with complaining. I doubt they will anyway

I just hope they don't over charge for this they better not think they will get UFC money for PPV's!!!!

Back