Terry Etim vs Patrick Cenoble Added to Bellator PPV

CC27

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...iew-undercard-includes-terry-etim-mike-guymon

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Quinton Jackson vs. Tito Ortiz
Michael Chandler vs. Eddie Alvarez - for lightweight title
Pat Curran vs. Daniel Straus - for featherweight title
Muhammed Lawal vs. Emanuel Newton - for interim light heavyweight title

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Mike Bronzoulis vs. Joe Riggs - "Fight Master" tournament final
Patrick Cenoble vs. Terry Etim

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)

Jesse Juarez vs. Joe Williams
Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith

Great to see Terry back. Guy has too much talent to give it up!

Can't see that PPV making 100k.

weak AF bellator really sold out and this card sucks ass

Read beyond the thread title. It's not a ppv match. It's on the free prelims.

And the card hardly sucks. 3 title fights and a decent LHW feature. Supposedly there will be a 5th main card fight, but it hasn't been announced yet.

I didn't realize Terry Etim had been cut.

Good to see him out n' about though.
Also a Mike Guymon fan, so I'm looking forward to that.

And the card hardly sucks. 3 title fights and a decent LHW feature. Supposedly there will be a 5th main card fight, but it hasn't been announced yet.

You completely lost me at "decent LHW" feature. This isn't 2006.

LOL calling the king mo fight a title fight is a joke and you know it. The only fights worth watching are the Chandler/Alvarez and Curran/Strauss fights the rest of the card is shit

You completely lost me at "decent LHW" feature. This isn't 2006.
The UFC has been selling us Tito fights on the main card well beyond 2006. That pointless rubber match between him and Griffin was a co-main and before that he was headlining against Evans.

have they announced the ppv price?thats pretty ridiculous that they havent announced it yet if not.they are 3 weeks away.

The fact that people turn their heads becausethey are "UFC Rejects" just goes to show how most MMA fans are ignorant and inconsiderate...These guys are tuff...Tito/Rampage yea who wouldnt have wanted too see it in their prime. But regardless it is still interesting...Maybe the TNA bit has made it a bit sour for people. However this card is turning out to be really good I am def going to buy this

Also I thought Kendall Grove - Keith Berry was happening was looking forward too that aswell. GREAT CARD people

The main card looks fine to me. In a perfect world it would do great PPV numbers. Unfournately it will probably struggle to break 200k

The UFC has been selling us Tito fights on the main card well beyond 2006. That pointless rubber match between him and Griffin was a co-main and before that he was headlining against Evans.

And I wasn't at all interested in watching those fights either. Just because Tito once fought in the UFC well past his prime doesn't mean I should be interested in watching him fight in Bellator even further past his prime. How anyone can even feign interest in this fight is fuking amazing to me.

great card.

main event is ppv worthy imo but shouldnt be main event.

aside from that i am really impressed.

people should stop complaining about ufc Rejects. Etim is a verry decent fighter who deserves to fight on bigger shows. and this way up and coming fighters can prove they are legit by beating ufc veterans.

The main card looks fine to me. In a perfect world it would do great PPV numbers. Unfournately it will probably struggle to break 200k

200K? What are you smoking? 100K if they are lucky.

Etim/Cenoble is a decent prelim, interesting fight.

The fact that people turn their heads becausethey are "UFC Rejects" just goes to show how most MMA fans are ignorant and inconsiderate...These guys are tuff...Tito/Rampage yea who wouldnt have wanted too see it in their prime. But regardless it is still interesting...Maybe the TNA bit has made it a bit sour for people. However this card is turning out to be really good I am def going to buy this

Also I thought Kendall Grove - Keith Berry was happening was looking forward too that aswell. GREAT CARD people

So is Tank Abbott.
Rampage/Ortiz would've been must-see viewing 5yrs ago, now, nobody gives a shit. If it was midway up the main card, it'd be fine, but I guess it doesn't really matter what order the fights appear to fair enough.

But you were looking forward to Grove/Berry? Why, if I may ask? It's a dreadful fight. Has Berry ever beaten anyone decent?

Jesse Juarez vs. Joe Williams
Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith

Pretty local.

These prelims are very average. I expected better.

Back