Terrorist Mass Shooting at Kabul University Kills 32, Wounds 50 Others

Pure insanity. RIP to the students. Such extra cowardly psychos the attackers were, to prey on a place like a school. I hope Allah surprises them with an eternity of Uberknees to the balls in the afterlife.

Unless they really make considerable efforts to basically completely change their way of living and thinking, there's no point being there.
Not everyone can be like the Japanese or Germans.
At the very least there is no point in attending or sending your kids to an university in Kabul. When you have people wanting to gun you down you get a weapon, not books.
The Afghan government should focus on total war until they are able to destroy the Taliban and their allies.

Sad day for humanity. People trying to better themselves only to have some goat fucking cultists murder them.

Pitiful scum.

Anything with Jones Jr. whopping ass is a like for me. Who you got for the Tyson exhibition?

I was all about Tyson at first...

but RJJ has been looking sharp (considering his age).

who knows...should be entertaining either way. I will not be betting on this. too many feelings for both fighters. (yes homo)

great legend in your avatar.

Chow knew how to handle a hostage situation

ByPE.gif

This happened on November 2nd. We were apparently too consumed with our election to notice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Kabul_University_attack

Well, all but one:

All the media reports at the time were saying 19 casualties, but now it's 32. It's 35 dead counting the gunmen:

Interesting is that despite ISIL claiming responsibility most Afghan government officials believe it was the Taliban despite the deal they signed with Trump's administration in February. The Taliban spokesman insisted they were not complicit.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/11/02/terrorist-attack-kabul-university-shatters-hopes-afghanistan/

The Taliban is already becoming the new PLO. They'll insist they're a legitimate political organization, insist they want peace, insist whoever they politically oppose are the real barbarians...yet apathetically look on as terrorist attack after terrorist attack unfolds against that same group they vilify. So predictable.

In searching to see if another had already made this thread I rediscovered this 2016 discussion:
80+ dead, 230+ injured in Kabul
Heard about this on NPR the day it happened, they played an interview with a lady who said something like "How can we have hope when are children are being slaughtered?"

Pretty tragic. Taliban denies it and I think ISIS claimed responsibility but I guess the Taliban have the incentive to deny it and ISIS claims everything. Still, the Afghan government also has an incentive to blame the Taliban so not really sure who to believe. This attack aside, it seems clear that the Taliban are preparing to wipe out the internationally recognized government when the US pulls outs. What can you do? For me its either all in or all out, can't play this halfway game of waging 20 one-year wars.
At the very least there is no point in attending or sending your kids to an university in Kabul. When you have people wanting to gun you down you get a weapon, not books.
The Afghan government should focus on total war until they are able to destroy the Taliban and their allies.
The Afghan "government" is a puppet state that can barely function, what is even the point of propping them up if they can't effectively government the country? I say cut and run and hope that in time there's a revolution against the Taliban from below. Either that or stop messing around and occupy the country with overwhelming force for at least a decade, if not to or three, and invest heavily in things like infrastructure, basic education, healthcare and so on.

"we hate education and knowledge, we must kill students and protect our goatshagging inbred way of life"!

Damn if the Ottomans or any caliphate back in the day looked at modern Muslims they'd probably strike down Mecca in anger.

The Afghan "government" is a puppet state that can barely function, what is even the point of propping them up if they can't effectively government the country? I say cut and run and hope that in time there's a revolution against the Taliban from below. Either that or stop messing around and occupy the country with overwhelming force for at least a decade, if not to or three, and invest heavily in things like infrastructure, basic education, healthcare and so on.
Well, yes, but if they(their gubmint) don't do something they will be even weaker. Or just call it a day and hand over everything to the Taliban.

So its Muslims killing other Muslims.

So I guess it makes sense what Macron is saying by excluding funding of Mosques from hostile sources like Saudi Mosques who fund radical style Islam.

People like Sadam and Erdogie bad Dogie are quick to point that Macron is being a hardline anti Maslim.

But Its not Mackron turning Muslims into explosives right?
Muslims are the number one victim of Islamic terror.

It's a sad state of affairs. It's difficult not to crumble, and to not give up out of pure exhaustion. The afghan people have suffered so much. What can realistically be done? Alliances, treaties, strong arming?
a83QDVY_700b.jpg

Have they tried banning guns? I heard that solves these kinds of problems

Back