Terrorist attack in London

It's difficult to gain any intelligence from a dead man.

The fact he used a knife indicates he was almost certainly a lone wolf. He will have no connection to IS beyond watching their videos online. So just put him down like a rabid dog and save the expense of keeping him in a loony bin for years.

They aren't? You're saying the murder rates in Muslim countries should be higher than the murder rates of countries with other religions?
If you keep moving those goalposts far enough, you might just have a point.

Law enforcement and culture in general are always more cautious againts Men than women. So his assertion that government are to PC. to do something about male violence is invalid.

Anyway his comment is so retarded to the point that I don't think it desserves a serious response its like those evolution deniers and flat earthers.
Yeah, it's insane to make a male/female comparison when it comes to religiously-motivated killings. As said from the outset, there's no "male ideology" driving the former, but there is a religious ideology driving the latter. It's full retard, just another attempt to deflect attention away from a truth that might shatter a sociopolitical narrative/ideology.

Yeah. We may be too spineless for my taste, but at least we aren't as spineless as the English.

The English police arrested a man on a knifing spree.

You Yanks MIGHT'VE shot a man on a shooting spree.

This is the way both countries like it; keep your guns tough guy, we don't need em.

* IN case you are American

The English police arrested a man on a knifing spree.

You Yanks MIGHT'VE shot a man on a shooting spree.

This is the way both countries like it; keep your guns tough guy, we don't need em.

* IN case you are American

Hey I will keep my guns in case we ever have to show your kind who the boss is again, mate.

Hey I will keep my guns in case we ever have to show your kind who the boss is again, mate.

Lol, what's my kind?

You either sound like you're joking, or retarded; I'll hedge my bets and just ignore you, gun pussy.

Lol, what's my kind?

You either sound like you're joking, or retarded; I'll hedge my bets and just ignore you, gun pussy.

I don't need your deviant British sexual practices, you sicko.

It makes me so angry that we can no longer walk in our cities. Just imagine if 3 or 4 attacks happened in one city all at once. There would be utter chaos and people would end up changing their lives even though our leaders always say, 'we won't let them alter our lives, if we do, that means they win.'

I don't think the powers that be are trying to wipe terrorism out, they are only interested in 'managing' the problem, it's easier.
I wonder when people will start attacking muslims in the street? Not the once in a blue moon attacks, but the more co-ordinated ones with lots of people involved?

Stop importing muslims for christ's sake, it's not difficult to work out that if we don't, then we WILL be accepting 'some' terrorists.

if we dont import them theyll either become radicalized over there or forced to do extremists' bidding, which makes it worse for the west and the rest of the world in the long term. even if by some miracle terrorism is dramatically reduced in the middle east, prohibiting the importation of muslims will just increase the resentment and violence towards us. banning them is ignoring the problem, not fixing it

even if we could personally guarantee that no muslims could ever come in, just consider how many terrorist attacks are inspired by isis with no real connection. these are gonna go way up if you fuel the anger

if we dont import them theyll either become radicalized over there or forced to do extremists' bidding, which makes it worse for the west and the rest of the world in the long term. even if by some miracle terrorism is dramatically reduced in the middle east, prohibiting the importation of muslims will just increase the resentment and violence towards us. banning them is ignoring the problem, not fixing it

What's your solution to the terrorism? Bring in more refugees?

Christopher Hitchens had the most sane perspective on the whole matter. They wanted to make Britain like Lybia, you aren't going to get your precious integration.

Last edited:
The tazer...it can work

Just old age, fendin' off the imperialists with my guns. You can live a long life that way.

Might have to get myself a couple of pistol crossbows and see if ye haw-ing about the place with them has the same effect.

Might have to get myself a couple of pistol crossbows and see if ye haw-ing about the place with them has the same effect.

Mighty fine Turtle-juice you got there son. Is that fresh squeezed?

What's your solution to the terrorism? Bring in more refugees?

bringing in more isn't necessarily a solution, but the alternative is much more dangerous. i understand how banning refugees would give people the illusion of safety, but its just making the problem worse. i think people assume wrongly assume if we ban them all, they'll just stay in their own space and wipe each other out, giving us no repercussions, but thats incredibly naive.

in short i dont know what the solution is, but doing something that actively makes the problem worse definitely isnt it

bringing in more isn't necessarily a solution, but the alternative is much more dangerous. i understand how banning refugees would give people the illusion of safety, but its just making the problem worse. i think people assume wrongly assume if we ban them all, they'll just stay in their own space and wipe each other out, giving us no repercussions, but thats incredibly naive.

I'm sorry but you're going to run your country into an Islamic State. At 13:45 in the Hitchens video I posted, think of what he is saying. Are you going to change your secular society or are they going to change? And if they won't change will you fight back or will you hand them your country?

"I don't listen to any excuses they make for their criminal activity and nor should you. There is no solution, unfortunately. We are involved in a war for civilization. The first solution is to be absolutely clear, we have every right to fight it and what we are fighting is worth fighting for." - Christopher Hitchens

If you keep moving those goalposts far enough, you might just have a point.

What goalpost did I move? You said Muslim men randomly kill more people than men of other religions. Do you have numbers to back this up?

As said from the outset, there's no "male ideology" driving the former,

Just because you keep saying this doesnt make it true. The vast majority of modern sociology would disagree with you.

Just because you keep saying this doesnt make it true. The vast majority of modern sociology would disagree with you.

What should happen to you if you leave the religion? If you recognize your prophet as a warlord, fraud and pedophile?

Back