Terror threats & violence from Arab & Muslim world. Argentina team cancels Israel game. Messi threat

just so you know the shakira concert was confirmed as fake. She did not know it was happening because it was fake. And it wont last because once the nationalist parties take over EU and the muslim backlash starts following some big war latin america, evangelical world and europe and obvious US and uk will stand with Israel against the islamist evil.
The world stands against evil; the US uses our military, our tax dollars and our veto power to enable evil.

And is that all you got from the post you quoted? Can we agree you have no factual issues with that post, but for Shakira's cancellation?

The world stands against evil; the US uses our military, our tax dollars and our veto power to enable evil.

And is that all you got from the post you quoted? Can we agree you have no factual issues with that post, but for Shakira's cancellation?

yeah because check spanish sources. last i see she dont even know she had a concert there. I am just telling you like i proved to you before like or dislike israel you are selling some dream if you think 90% of latinos like muslims over jews or islamic countries over Israel. Like i proved before in post in a thread while back the behavior, voting, and religious and in general 3rd world intolerance mentality is not like white liberal people in canada or sweden who want to roll around in muslim poop and have open borders. Venezuelan support for palestine goes back to the pink tide movement in early 2000s and a rejection of all US imperialistic policy and yes US allies. Chavez was very smart in making allies in the eastern world, but he himself would never flood the country with muslims. Bolivia went same route and so has cuba. Probably only country with genuine care is chile with large palestinian christian diaspora that is not as water down as say brazil or in venezuela. But you never know because President Marci of argentina is strong israel supporter and his wife is of arab background and shows no love to it.

also odd how palestinian christian diaspora in chile flipped. I guess israel actions lost them. Palestinian christians used support israel in 1980s though when they worked to defeat palestinian sunni jihadis!

I just saying that my prediction there will eventually be regional world in that part of world and i only see Israel having many more allies by that time as there will be common unite issue against Islamisms and islamic supremacy.

Thanks, at least for conceding to the facts.

yeah because check spanish sources. last i see she dont even know she had a concert there.
Whatever.

I am just telling you like i proved to you before like or dislike israel you are selling some dream if you think 90% of latinos like muslims over jews or islamic countries over Israel. Like i proved before in post in a thread while back the behavior, voting, and religious and in general 3rd world intolerance mentality is not like white liberal people in canada or sweden who want to roll around in muslim poop and have open borders. Venezuelan support for palestine goes back to the pink tide movement in early 2000s and a rejection of all US imperialistic policy and yes US allies. Chavez was very smart in making allies in the eastern world, but he himself would never flood the country with muslims. Bolivia went same route and so has cuba. Probably only country with genuine care is chile with large palestinian christian diaspora that is not as water down as say brazil or in venezuela. But you never know because President Marci of argentina is strong israel supporter and his wife is of arab background and shows no love to it.

I just saying that my prediction there will eventually be regional world in that part of world and i only see Israel having many more allies by that time as there will be common unite issue against Islamisms and islamic supremacy.
Nobody is arguing any of that, LOL.

But I found these new poll numbers fascinating.

JERUSALEM – A new opinion poll shows deep divisions between Israelis and American Jews, particularly in relation to President Donald Trump.

The survey of the American Jewish Committee released Sunday showed 77 percent of Israelis approved of the president's handling of U.S.-Israel relations, while only 34 percent of American Jews did. Fifty-seven percent of U.S. Jews disapproved while only 10 percent of Israelis did.

Trump, a polarizing leader, recently recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and relocated the American Embassy there. The move equally divided the world's two largest Jewish communities. Eighty-five percent of Israelis supported the move, while only 46 percent of American Jews did.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...news%2Fworld+(Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text)

You claim you are not even Jewish and have shown mad love for the Jewish people. Why won't you listen to us?

Thanks, at least for conceding to the facts.

Whatever.

Nobody is arguing any of that, LOL.

But I found these new poll numbers fascinating.

JERUSALEM – A new opinion poll shows deep divisions between Israelis and American Jews, particularly in relation to President Donald Trump.

The survey of the American Jewish Committee released Sunday showed 77 percent of Israelis approved of the president's handling of U.S.-Israel relations, while only 34 percent of American Jews did. Fifty-seven percent of U.S. Jews disapproved while only 10 percent of Israelis did.

Trump, a polarizing leader, recently recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and relocated the American Embassy there. The move equally divided the world's two largest Jewish communities. Eighty-five percent of Israelis supported the move, while only 46 percent of American Jews did.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/10/poll-shows-deep-divisions-between-israelis-and-american-jews.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fworld+(Internal+-+World+Latest+-+Text)

You claim you are not even Jewish and have shown mad love for the Jewish people. Why won't you listen to us?

i find that interesting. I wonder do jews outside of US but who dont live in Israel are they so left leaning? It is odd and seem to be religious divide the liberal type judaism are critical of israel but not orthodox.

it also interesting because i read in news that the US israel ambasssdor said christians are stronger supporters of Israel than many american jews. It seems true.

Israeli authorities claim Argentina cancelled its scheduled game with Israel due to threats they have no proof of.
https://www.telesurtv.net/english/n...o-Cancel-Match-With-Israel-20180607-0008.html

Telesur has also blessed us with a video showing how sick these people and how sick this minister Miri Regev in particular who started all this crap so she could have a photo op with Messi.

Watch this video and tell me what team in their roght mind would play here:

https://videosenglish.telesurtv.net/video/699665/israels-minister-posts-video-with-genocidal-chants/

Back