Terror threats & violence from Arab & Muslim world. Argentina team cancels Israel game. Messi threat

had to look that guy up you said. sorry dont watch american football.

whoever threatened him did they do so because of some ideology in holy book? also maybe an idf soldier did shoot an unaramed non threat sunni in the knee. But we dont know. What we do know is that Hamas itself admits most killed are there agents and we do also know that hundreds of acres are burning in israel and some people who broke through parts of the fence with weapons were killed. We also have video on the internet of some who broke through fence screaming ´´allah akbar and death to jews´´.

I dont know how you liked my above post and say that unless you like it by accident and refuse to read the facts in it.

Your idiocy is that you're equating the protests to pure Islamic ideology and ignoring the human rights aspect of these protests. P

We don't know? How fucking broken as a person are you? There are videos of it dude.

Human Rights Watch said Israel has presented no evidence rock-throwing or other violence seriously threatened the soldiers on the other side of the fence.

“The high number of deaths and injuries was the foreseeable consequence of granting soldiers leeway to use lethal force outside of life-threatening situations in violation of international norms, coupled with the longstanding culture of impunity within the Israeli army for serious abuses,” the group said

You cool with this brave woman being murdered?

%2521%2Bjew2.jpg

Your idiocy is that you're equating the protests to pure Islamic ideology and ignoring the human rights aspect of these protests. P

We don't know? How fucking broken as a person are you? There are videos of it dude.

no i am not. But to be honest i need to see video israelis shooting her because i would not surprise me if Hamas killed her and blamed it on them. And before you say they not capable of that just remember that palestinian support for suicide bombings is nearly 40% and that Hamas has done this before. Meanwhile we have video of burning fields in Israel and we see what past intifadas do and the charter of hamas and plo.

So i can see either being true.

1) angry jewish sniper shoots her either because
a) just angry and wanted to kill her
b) she really was threat and was armed or was warned but was trying to disarm fence

or

2) Hamas killed her and blame it on Israel. perfect way to get the collective arab and sunni world more angry and to get sympathy from EU.

I am saying if they were christians and not influenced by a certain stream of islamic ideology than it would not be this bad. They would have state already or be citizens of Israel etc.

no i am not. But to be honest i need to see video israelis shooting her because i would not surprise me if Hamas killed her and blamed it on them. And before you say they not capable of that just remember that palestinian support for suicide bombings is nearly 40% and that Hamas has done this before. Meanwhile we have video of burning fields in Israel and we see what past intifadas do and the charter of hamas and plo.

b) she really was threat and was armed or was warned but was trying to disarm fence

or

2) Hamas killed her and blame it on Israel. perfect way to get the collective arab and sunni world more angry and to get sympathy from EU.

OR! You can watch the fucking video in this link.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/03/middleeast/razan-al-najjar-gaza-nurse-killed/index.html
Cellphone video filmed by the volunteers and shared with CNN shows the medics, including Razan, slowly moving forward, their medical ID badges displayed and their hands in the air.
They tell us this video was filmed 10 minutes before Razan was shot.
"People were suffering from the [tear] gas," Jazzar explains. "A man was right near the fence and was calling out, 'Come help me, help me'. He was close to the fence. Razan went to help him."
That's when she was shot, he says.

"Here is her weapon! I want the world to know this is the weapon of Razan al-Najjar --- and is this the ID of a terrorist?" she asks rhetorically, holding up her daughter's medical ID that she was wearing at the time of her death.

dude that does not prove anything. They claim 10 minutes later. It can likely be true but even if it is true i dont see how any sane person can take 1 or few incidents and then just proclaim sunni arab muslim palestinians as the superior moral force who without fault. sorry but as non jewish person with my views on life any muslim country would be torture for me were as israel at least be okay.

dude that does not prove anything. They claim 10 minutes later. It can likely be true but even if it is true i dont see how any sane person can take 1 or few incidents and then just proclaim sunni arab muslim palestinians as the superior moral force who without fault. sorry but as non jewish person with my views on life any muslim country would be torture for me were as israel at least be okay.

I'm beginning to think that maybe you're not a subpar human but a really smart dog because bruh you're jumping through some fucking hoops to rationalize your shit position. She was a cheery 21 year old who was dedicated to helping her people that already said nonviolence was the answer. The IDF shot and killed her. They haven't even said they didn't.

180603122406-03-razan-al-najjar-gaza-exlarge-169.jpg

She thought that vest would keep her safe because of you know... international fucking law.

And to your other dumbass statement, I'd rather live in California than New Mexico, but if California started shooting unarmed people I'd still be pretty upset with it. I won't engage you with whatifs and maybes that aren't true.

She had her hand raised and medical badge in hand with other medical workers to treat a wounded man, she was fucking murdered bro.

so all muslims made threats to the Argentinians? can you provide evidence to back that up or are you just going to refer me back to your "infographics"?

your hatred for muslims has nothing to do with the plight of the Palestinians..... are you really saying they deserve to be treated like they are because they are muslims?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..."

I'm beginning to think that maybe you're not a subpar human but a really smart dog because bruh you're jumping through some fucking hoops to rationalize your shit position. She was a cheery 21 year old who was dedicated to helping her people that already said nonviolence was the answer. The IDF shot and killed her. They haven't even said they didn't.

180603122406-03-razan-al-najjar-gaza-exlarge-169.jpg

She thought that vest would keep her safe because of you know... international fucking law.

And to your other dumbass statement, I'd rather live in California than New Mexico, but if California started shooting unarmed people I'd still be pretty upset with it. I won't engage you with whatifs and maybes that aren't true.

She had her hand raised and medical badge in hand with other medical workers to treat a wounded man, she was fucking murdered bro.

The video did not show her getting shot. You are taking the word of the palestinians that she was shot by IDF snipers.

or

_47222570_008664676-1.jpg

let me guess..... these pictures actually show Hamas dropping white phosphorus on Gaza in 2009 right? Israel had nothing to do with it

so you really are saying Israel is justified in its actions because the victims are muslims?

thanks for clarifying

So you are really saying that Israel does not have a right to defend itself. Thanks for clarifying.

So you are really saying that Israel does not have a right to defend itself. Thanks for clarifying.
so you consider firing on unarmed protesters and medics from the red cross as "defense" do ya?

the world consider them war crimes...... but you keep trying to rationalise it in your tiny little brain

The video did not show her getting shot. You are taking the word of the palestinians that she was shot by IDF snipers.

I'm also taking the word of the IDF, they merely say she "wasn't targeted". Jesus Christ, so you're telling me, that her moving to the front to help a wounded man she somehow got shot through the chest by Hamas, and the IDF snipers didn't react to gunfire coming towards their lines? That if there was any chance of her getting shot by anyone other than the IDF their propaganda wing wouldn't be all over it?

so you consider firing on unarmed protesters and medics from the red cross as "defense" do ya?

the world consider them war crimes...... but you keep trying to rationalise it in your tiny little brain

A terror organization is using human shields as cover to attack Israel. Some of those "medics" are hamas members dressed in white. Others are people who hamas pressures to be involved so they can have fodder for the media and "human rights" jihad. I doubt any actual members of the Red Cross are on the front lines.

A terror organization is using human shields as cover to attack Israel. Some of those "medics" are hamas members dressed in white. Others are people who hamas pressures to be involved so they can have fodder for the media and "human rights" jihad. I doubt any actual members of the Red Cross are on the front lines.
then you should actually do some research instead of quoting random passages in a religious book as some sort of evidence

you are so blinded by hatred for muslims you cant even admit that Israel commits war crimes on the regular..... its pathetic

greatmarch-icrc-ALRAY.jpg

dailymail_humanshield.jpg

Was that wheelchair man a Hamas fighter going the extra mile?

I'm also taking the word of the IDF, they merely say she "wasn't targeted". Jesus Christ, so you're telling me, that her moving to the front to help a wounded man she somehow got shot through the chest by Hamas, and the IDF snipers didn't react to gunfire coming towards their lines? That if there was any chance of her getting shot by anyone other than the IDF their propaganda wing wouldn't be all over it?

Well actually you are not taking the word of the IDF. You are taking the word of a terror organization that has the elimination of Israel as part of its founding charter.

And what you were looking at is known as Pallywood. It's part of the media and "human rights" jihads. They create situations which are moral hazards for Israel, and then film and edit it to gain world sympathy. Attack Israel, put human shields in harms way, film and edit to make Israel look bad, lie about what happened, rinse, repeat.

And as for the IDFs "propaganda wings" chances, if they have evidence they will bring it forward, but the palestinians are creating chaos and that may not be possible.

In the end you ARE taking the world of palestinians, but this is at best he said/she said. The evidence you present doesn't show what you claim.

greatmarch-icrc-ALRAY.jpg

dailymail_humanshield.jpg

Was that wheelchair man a Hamas fighter going the extra mile?

The boy tied to the IDF vehicle was part of a group that was throwing rocks at IDF soldiers. After he was up on the hood they stopped doing it. And the soliders were disciplined for doing that. But why were these kids out there throwing rocks at the soldiers in the first place? What sane parent sends/permits their kid to go throw rocks at men with guns? WTF is wrong with those people?

As for the guy in the wheelchair, once again you are taking the palestinians word for it. And I would add that women, children, elderly and disabled people should not be pushed to the front line of a conflict.

What we are seeing is example, after example, of hamas and the pa deliberatly putting civilians in harms way, and lying about what happened.

Back