Terror threats & violence from Arab & Muslim world. Argentina team cancels Israel game. Messi threat

Truth is not war propaganda. for fuck sakes the best football player on earth was being threatned to be killed for playing a god damn football game in Israel!
no he wasnt.... the "threats" were to burn Messi shirts. Stop making out that Messi was in danger from Palestinians...... the security around him wouldve been intense, theres literally no chance anything wouldve happened to him

DfAjKXhWsAAHxnJ.jpg

If there’s any hope of Europe waking up to the dangers of radical Islam, it’s going to be by fucking with their soccer.

Hooligans vs Muslims... Popcorn time.

The whole thing is a typical @Seaside shitpost.

They are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian prisoners of Gaza. Watch this video. These are the terrorist threats the OP speaks of:

He is a friend of Messi and was shot from long range in both knees as he was taking pictures.

Yeah he is the local Israeli mouthpiece. His threads are Byron level dogshit.

Stop spreading anti-Palestinian propaganda. It's disgusting.

what is amazing to me is how i used liberal, centrist and fact checked sources ranging from the US congress having people testify about persecution and abuse at hands of palestinians and muslims. And from pew research and other sources that regularly give you facts you use against other in here you dislike. but you do not like my post or reply i wonder why. Oh and even many EU sources which are often against US imperialism can agree on hamas being terrorist and elected by democratic process by palestinians in gaza. And west bank not much better. Israel sentecing that young 13 year old to prison for low level of violence is just stupid i agree they not perfect but there seem be some dumb idea that collective palestinians are somehow better or morally ´superior´ and liberal or tolerant over Israeli jews and this just not true. If the roles were reversed the jews would be largely dead and expelled and the collective hypocritical muslim and arab world would not be crying about persecuted jews or christians at the UN.

Instead you would have guys like erdogan laughing at the idea of convicting one of their own of ´war crimes´´. But you do not have to pretend because erdogan did laugh at idea of convicting Al bashir of Sudan of war crimes against christians.

no he wasnt.... the "threats" were to burn Messi shirts. Stop making out that Messi was in danger from Palestinians...... the security around him wouldve been intense, theres literally no chance anything wouldve happened to him

everything else news said he was threatned.

yet argentina denis this is what it was about. The average latino is a hypocritical catholic who dislikes outside groups especially muslims and african blacks. This just fact. This idea that they share some universal love is just spin by idiots who are naive enough to think that non white muslims somehow love opposing group as much as white liberal people do.

Last edited:
read the article you shared...... it says they threatened to burn his shirts

read other sources. Then again i know the game you playing it call like sealion or something you keep trying to sway.

anyone who knows anything about the sunni muslims in the middle east would not find it hard to believe that angry muslims would make death threats.

here sources

http://cadenaser.com/ser/2018/06/06/deportes/1528305666_087989.html

in case you think the israelis lying or it minister below president of argentina football talk about it.

El presidente del la Asociación de Fútbol Argentino (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justificó hoy en Barcelona que la cancelación fue motivada por "las amenazas" que recibió el equipo suramericano.

"Lo vivido en las últimas setenta y dos horas, las acciones, las amenazas que han ocurrido, nos han llevado a tomar la decisión de no viajar. Mi responsabilidad como presiente es la de bregar por la salud y la integridad física de toda la delegación y, en mi función, tomé esta decisión", argumentó.

translated

to

The president of the Argentine Football Association (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justified today in Barcelona that the cancellation was motivated by "the threats" that the South American team received.

"I have lived in the last seventy-two hours, the actions, the threats that have taken place, have led us to make the decision not to travel." My responsibility as president is to fight for the health and physical integrity of the entire delegation and, in my function, I made this decision , "he argued.

read other sources. Then again i know the game you playing it call like sealion or something you keep trying to sway.

anyone who knows anything about the sunni muslims in the middle east would not find it hard to believe that angry muslims would make death threats.

here sources

http://cadenaser.com/ser/2018/06/06/deportes/1528305666_087989.html

in case you think the israelis lying or it minister below president of argentina football talk about it.

El presidente del la Asociación de Fútbol Argentino (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justificó hoy en Barcelona que la cancelación fue motivada por "las amenazas" que recibió el equipo suramericano.

"Lo vivido en las últimas setenta y dos horas, las acciones, las amenazas que han ocurrido, nos han llevado a tomar la decisión de no viajar. Mi responsabilidad como presiente es la de bregar por la salud y la integridad física de toda la delegación y, en mi función, tomé esta decisión", argumentó.

translated

to

The president of the Argentine Football Association (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justified today in Barcelona that the cancellation was motivated by "the threats" that the South American team received.

"I have lived in the last seventy-two hours, the actions, the threats that have taken place, have led us to make the decision not to travel." My responsibility as president is to fight for the health and physical integrity of the entire delegation and, in my function, I made this decision , "he argued.
so because I was using the article you provided in the OP as a reference it is evidence of me trying to "sway" something?

cool story bro

so because I was using the article you provided in the OP as a reference it is evidence of me trying to "sway" something?

cool story bro

i think it is you just trolling. If you are really so unaware of the islamic supremacy in that region or among palestinians or the obvious goal of BDS which does not even really refer to Israel as a place for jews. Then wow surprised you even comment.

anyone else though who knows a little about that region can obviously believe that some muslims around the world would make death threats.

i think it is you just trolling. If you are really so unaware of the islamic supremacy in that region or among palestinians or the obvious goal of BDS which does not even really refer to Israel as a place for jews. Then wow surprised you even comment.

anyone else though who knows a little about that region can obviously believe that some muslims around the world would make death threats.
ah so some muslims made death threats..... the old Tommy Robinson sympathy play is it?

what region? are we talking about the whole middle east or just Israel/Palestine? Also I hear this "these people deny israels right to exist" type of argument all the time...... but what about Israel denying the Palestinians right to exist in their own country? Israel is wiping out Palestinians and taking their land almost every day..... yet you come on here and talk about how its the Muslims that are the problem.

yeah those maniacs really are the problem, imagine headbutting a bullet those peaceful IDF soldiers fired from a sniper rifle...... the absolute monsters

ah so some muslims made death threats..... the old Tommy Robinson sympathy play is it?

what region? are we talking about the whole middle east or just Israel/Palestine? Also I hear this "these people deny israels right to exist" type of argument all the time...... but what about Israel denying the Palestinians right to exist in their own country? Israel is wiping out Palestinians and taking their land almost every day..... yet you come on here and talk about how its the Muslims that are the problem.

yeah those maniacs really are the problem, imagine headbutting a bullet those peaceful IDF soldiers fired from a sniper rifle...... the absolute monsters

i doubt any truth or facts can switch your mind at this point. you are approaching this as a person with hard on for one side and the innocent muslim story ignoring arab sunni supremacy which is what most palestinains are about. Which is what the facts even from pew and other sources i posted above say.

but for what reason you dont read those or even look yourself to see it is true you just go with the ´´well Israel´´. Palestinians have increased in number if Israel was like the worlds muslims they would have expelled them already or killed them off by deprive them of food and water which they could easily do but they dont.

You also seem to ignore the kite bombs, laying explosives by the fence, and how a jew be treated in west bank or gaza vs how an arab is in Israel. By way Arab muslims sit in the israeli parliament and are NOT assassinated and are allowed to spew anti jewish messages everyday and do. Some even say Israel should NOT exist as jewish state. Yet if any jew or non muslim said same in muslim country then you know what happen to them?

it is not some. I posted it in the above link. It is global thing. I guess you cannot read infographics or have your head up your ass since you seem to believe it is only a small ´minority´ and not at all hundreds of millions of people and not at all related to ethno and religious supremacy as STATED in their holy books and as enforced by islamic law in most muslim countries and most certainly the arab world and especially the gulf arab world and middle eastern states. The same countries that palestinians consdier brothers and cry to for help and who helped them unsuccessful try to destroy Israel 3x before in past wars.

Your source is utter horseshit. It calls what is happening a genocide which is odd since the paleostinian population has more than doubled since the 90s and Israel has the military ability to wipe out the paleostinians any time they want to. When you consider the Satanic powers attributed to the Jews this is not a very competent effort at genocide.

west-bank-and-gaza-strip-arab-population-1948-to-2005.gif

Okay, I will walk back the above paragraph in part, because I found the picture on a bullet manufacturers website, and I won't hide it. But I will say that I don't see any credible reports that these bullets are being used. If they are then I would say it's a bad choice by Israel.

In addition all of these reports from "Doctors without Borders" are not coming from disinterested third parties treating people on the ground. They are coming from palostinians in Gaza who are either working for hamas or know better than to cross them.

This entire incident was another moral hazard created by hamas in order to attack Israel. They used human shields as cover for attempting to penetrate Israels border crossings. The Israelis were put in the terrible position of shooting people or being overrun. It's another very ugly pallywood production.

yeah Israeli jews terrible at genocide and public realtions. If only they were like the Turks. When you keep allowing population to have food and water and education and increase in numbers that is NOT genocide.

About 100 years ago the turks genocided many christian populations expelled people and even TODAY Erdogan sings song and has slogan that says ärmenians bastards´´´and makes threats against kurds and shits on christianity and attacks israel as ´terrorist state´´.

Yet this same ´moral´man Erdogan also laughed at the idea of arresting a known war criminal Al Bashir the sudanese president who actually did commit genocide against christians in south sudan.

And before any attack my source it from a turkish and arabic news source!

https://ahvalnews.com/politics/when-icc-asked-us-give-al-bashir-we-laughed-erdogan

it is not some. I posted it in the above link. It is global thing. I guess you cannot read infographics or have your head up your ass since you seem to believe it is only a small ´minority´ and not at all hundreds of millions of people and not at all related to ethno and religious supremacy as STATED in their holy books and as enforced by islamic law in most muslim countries and most certainly the arab world and especially the gulf arab world and middle eastern states. The same countries that palestinians consdier brothers and cry to for help and who helped them unsuccessful try to destroy Israel 3x before in past wars.
so all muslims made threats to the Argentinians? can you provide evidence to back that up or are you just going to refer me back to your "infographics"?

your hatred for muslims has nothing to do with the plight of the Palestinians..... are you really saying they deserve to be treated like they are because they are muslims?

U sure u not Jewish or worship Judaism.??.. awful lot of work to be supporting Israel... do they pay u or something?

neither. dislike religion but prefer jews and christians. personally like judaism as religion more but not jewish. To me i see it as i see it which is that 1 side is heavily in favor of sunni arab domination and there leaders have admitted this.
so all muslims made threats to the Argentinians? can you provide evidence to back that up or are you just going to refer me back to your "infographics"?

your hatred for muslims has nothing to do with the plight of the Palestinians..... are you really saying they deserve to be treated like they are because they are muslims?

LOL at you saying i mean it is all 100% muslims. I am using their holy books and what studies and polls say and what the above evidence shows which is that over a clear 50% to 60% admit to thinking that way. I dont have facts on what % of the muslim world sent out death threats to the argentine team but i believe the israelis and the argentine football coach who said the threats were real.

I am saying palestinian problem could be solved easily if the other sunni arab countries were not supremacist and not using palestinian sunni arabs as a stick to attack Israel with. They could easily make jordan a paradise for them and make sinai and gaza like singapore on steroids with the gulf arab money. But they dont do any of that. The issue is clearly that type of islam and the collective people and their thinking and at this point i dont think Israel should give up the west bank but rather palestine paid to move to jordan and palestinian state be in jordan. Many palestinians i read want to move to other country but dont. well pay them.

As for gaza wall it off and let it become part of egypt but that wont happen because the arabs dont want the problem to end they want to use palestinians as weapon against Israel because as Palestinain leadership from Arafat and others have said the real agenda of there is Muslim domination of jerusalem and muslim control of all of Israel. The charter of the plo, in past and Hamas and the song ´´´river to sea palestine be free´´´says it all.

Truth is not war propaganda. for fuck sakes the best football player on earth was being threatned to be killed for playing a god damn football game in Israel!
It's like you're ignoring the fact Kaepernick has gotten death threats for taking a fucking knee, or comedian Tom Segura got death threats for making a joke about Cajuns.

Also good for Argentina for pulling out, IDF scum literally just ended a football players career by shooting him in the knee.

neither. dislike religion but prefer jews and christians. personally like judaism as religion more but not jewish. To me i see it as i see it which is that 1 side is heavily in favor of sunni arab domination and there leaders have admitted this.

LOL at you saying i mean it is all 100% muslims. I am using their holy books and what studies and polls say and what the above evidence shows which is that over a clear 50% to 60% admit to thinking that way. I dont have facts on what % of the muslim world sent out death threats to the argentine team but i believe the israelis and the argentine football coach who said the threats were real.

I am saying palestinian problem could be solved easily if the other sunni arab countries were not supremacist and not using palestinian sunni arabs as a stick to attack Israel with. They could easily make jordan a paradise for them and make sinai and gaza like singapore on steroids with the gulf arab money. But they dont do any of that. The issue is clearly that type of islam and the collective people and their thinking and at this point i dont think Israel should give up the west bank but rather palestine paid to move to jordan and palestinian state be in jordan. Many palestinians i read want to move to other country but dont. well pay them.

As for gaza wall it off and let it become part of egypt but that wont happen because the arabs dont want the problem to end they want to use palestinians as weapon against Israel because as Palestinain leadership from Arafat and others have said the real agenda of there is Muslim domination of jerusalem and muslim control of all of Israel. The charter of the plo, in past and Hamas and the song ´´´river to sea palestine be free´´´says it all.
so your big solution is to pay the palestinians to leave the area? even though it is rightfully their country that has been systematically taken over in the last 100 years or so(from the Balfour declaration).

your blind support for Israel is fucking disturbing

It's like you're ignoring the fact Kaepernick has gotten death threats for taking a fucking knee, or comedian Tom Segura got death threats for making a joke about Cajuns.

Also good for Argentina for pulling out, IDF scum literally just ended a football players career by shooting him in the knee.

had to look that guy up you said. sorry dont watch american football.

whoever threatened him did they do so because of some ideology in holy book? also maybe an idf soldier did shoot an unaramed non threat sunni in the knee. But we dont know. What we do know is that Hamas itself admits most killed are there agents and we do also know that hundreds of acres are burning in israel and some people who broke through parts of the fence with weapons were killed. We also have video on the internet of some who broke through fence screaming ´´allah akbar and death to jews´´.

I dont know how you liked my above post and say that unless you like it by accident and refuse to read the facts in it.

so your big solution is to pay the palestinians to leave the area? even though it is rightfully their country that has been systematically taken over in the last 100 years or so(from the Balfour declaration).

your blind support for Israel is fucking disturbing

I'll never understand the complete lack of sympathy for Palestinians, the IDF is using illegal ammunition, hell they're even killing people in wheelchairs, and celebrating shooting unarmed protesters.

BUT WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY BE MAD?!

I'll never understand the complete lack of sympathy for Palestinians, the IDF is using illegal ammunition, hell they're even killing people in wheelchairs, and celebrating shooting unarmed protesters.

BUT WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY BE MAD?!
its obviously because of the Quran

Back