Terror suspect killed in Ontario town

If ISIS invades United States, liberals are the first ones to get their heads cut off.

6a00d834523d5069e201b8d0bea5b9970c-pi

In fairness, this nut was mentally ill, and a loner, and hardly a Muslim.

Extremes work both ways. Let's not pretend this guy was a ISIS operative, and not just some crazy guy looking to justify his craziness.
Heaven forbid isis operatives are crazy and mentally ill . Oh no just this guy . Isis is full of normal people . Thats right .

- Eye roll -

Heaven forbid isis operatives are crazy and mentally ill . Oh no just this guy . Isis is full of normal people . Thats right .

- Eye roll -

My God, you're dense.

So a little excitement for the town of Strathroy, ON near London. A Muslim - a Canadian convert, a white boy - was killed by the RCMP after he was apparently in the process of carrying out a terror attack.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...tential-terrorist-threat-public-not-in-danger

So what do my fellow Canuckleheads think about this, will we get more attacks? Was this just a "lone wolf" or do you guys think he legit had contact with ISIS? Obviously he was balls-deep in the online jihad world but did he actually make any meaningful contact with ISIS or any other Islamic terror groups I wonder, did he have help planning this out. All speculation at this point obviously, there's not a lot of details out now so hopefully more will be forthcoming.

This guy was already kind of high profile up here, there was a lot of controversy over the conditions of that peace bond that was set on him. It was quite a sticky little scenario....the guy hadn't really committed a crime, there was no evidence that he had sent any money to ISIS or tried to join them, but he was tweeting all their propaganda shit. The Feds came down on him hard, and eventually they made a compromise.....but obviously they kept their eyes on the pos.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...ener-status-in-aaron-driver-hearing-1.3138064

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...fights-attempt-to-limit-his-freedom-1.3300061
They didnt keep their eye on him though. They got tipped off by the feds in the US. CSIS and RCMP dropped the ball.

They didnt keep their eye on him though. They got tipped off by the feds in the US. CSIS and RCMP dropped the ball.

Yea I didn't know about that when the story broke. Thank goodness someone was watching the piece of garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if Justin and friends have taken a lot of the teeth out of CSIS and all our counter-terrorism efforts.

Another mentally ill guy. Easy prey for jihadi recruiters.

RIP

Thanks to the RCMP he's dead in one piece, instead of dead in pieces with whomever victim he randomly chooses.

He doesn't deserve "rest in peace". To me, it's a hollow platitude for someone plotting mass murder.

Thanks to the RCMP he's dead in one piece, instead of dead in pieces with whomever victim he randomly chooses.

He doesn't deserve "rest in peace". To me, it's a hollow platitude for someone plotting mass murder.

When it comes to scum like this Islamic terrorist, I prefer the words Burn in Hell.

347h0n8.gif

One of the positive remains of the Harper administration is a vigilant and on-top-of-things police force. I hope to God Trudeau doesn't gut the behind the scenes anti terrorism network which is actually quite strong in Canada.
Yes, however, one of the other remains of the Harper administration is decreased mental health funding.
edit: so, this:
In fairness, this nut was mentally ill, and a loner, and hardly a Muslim.

Extremes work both ways. Let's not pretend this guy was a ISIS operative, and not just some crazy guy looking to justify his craziness.

Why is it always gingers? I work with one who's a crack shot with numerous weapons systems and is incredibly socially awkward. I make sure he likes me, so when he inevitably goes on his shooting rampage I'll get a pass.

No youre dense . That you in the blue shirt ?

Oh' for sure. I'm the biggest SJW crusader in this forum. All the digs I take at Islam, BLM, and general disdain I show for delusional Liberal thinking is just a cover.

Like I said, you're dense, and should not be equating some delusional lone nut bar who couldn't even make a proper pipe bomb, with a member of a highly sophisticated terrorist network.

Yes, however, one of the other remains of the Harper administration is decreased mental health funding.
edit: so, this:

You think this guy would have got mental health funding? You think anything would have saved this guy from his fate?

I doubt it much.

Back