Television Terrible episodes of great shows.

Care to answer rather than trying to be a dick?
Nah I'll keep being a dick. Im not super inclined to have actual conversations with someone who would get so butthurt over something so harmless. Instead I'll just keep fucking with you until you stop responding lmao.

So keep responding, I like it I've got time to kill bud.

Nah I'll keep being a dick. Im not super inclined to have actual conversations with someone who would get so butthurt over something so harmless. Instead I'll just keep fucking with you until you stop responding lmao.

So keep responding, I like it I've got time to kill bud.

Speaks volumes. As I said, troll.
I asked you a simple question, and you then just dodging to get a rise out of someone you're never even going to meet, for your amusement..... Lol.

One day you might not be a virgin anymore.

Speaks volumes. As I said, troll.
I asked you a simple question, and you then just dodging to get a rise out of someone you're never even going to meet, for your amusement..... Lol.

One day you might not be a virgin anymore.

I didnt try to get a rise out of you bud. I'm not insulting you, I dont think I said anything negative about you just that you're bent out of shape.
Now come on, tell me more.

I didnt try to get a rise out of you bud. I'm not insulting you, I dont think I said anything negative about you just that you're bent out of shape.
Now come on, tell me more.

I asked you a question.
Still not going to answer?

BTW, I went off mma years ago still come here. Yet you think you're the only one with time on your hands.......

So, back to my question. I've asked it enough times now and it's not a difficult one, even for a virgin playing fortnite all day and night....

I asked you a question.
Still not going to answer?

BTW, I went off mma years ago still come here. Yet you think you're the only one with time on your hands.......

So, back to my question. I've asked it enough times now and it's not a difficult one, even for a virgin playing fortnite all day and night....
Mhm yes I see. But how does that make you feel

Mhm yes I see. But how does that make you feel

Intrigued.
About what show you think has a great story. The reason being is I know you're scared to say what you think because you don't want people to laugh at you.

I think BB's weakest parts are certain side plots that added nothing to the story. And the casting of the two salamanca twins, clichéd to hell. Or even certain scientific inconsistencies that were completely wrong. Lots of things come before the story in the weakness chart.

So again virgin troll living in mom's basement, I ask you, what show has a great story?

I think BB's weakest parts are certain side plots that added nothing to the story. And the casting of the two salamanca twins, clichéd to hell. Or even certain scientific inconsistencies that were completely wrong. Lots of things come before the story in the weakness chart.

That's a great take, and I certainly agree that at times the side plots detracted from the shown. Not me lease favorite thing about BB, but for sure I can see why it would be someone elses. The scientific inaccuracies are probably more meh to me since it is fiction but I get that too

Great opinion bud

I agree - one of the best episodes IMO.

100% It was brilliant and memorable. It's one of the only episodes I can name off the top of my head like the Pine Barrons in the Sopranos. It just stands above the rest.

That's a great take, and I certainly agree that at times the side plots detracted from the shown. Not me lease favorite thing about BB, but for sure I can see why it would be someone elses. The scientific inaccuracies are probably more meh to me since it is fiction but I get that too

Great opinion bud

Ok, bored now. I have all weekend but you have to keep me interested. I'm off to find a more funnerer troll.

-Parks and Rec : Henry Harrison episode in the final season. It was boring the first time I watched it and I hated it the 2nd time I watched it. Parks and Rec is a show where I can put on in the background and zone out, and still laugh at some of the lines being delivered. That Henry Harrison episode is really just not funny and it's so slow...definitely another example of a road block in an otherwise amazing series. I enjoyed the last season, though I can see why many others did not.

When we rewatch P&R, we just skip the last season. It was just off and terrible imo. A few funny moments, but not worth the time.

giphy.gif

Seven was a garbage character, but the episodes he was featured in were still funny af.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Once More With Feeling forced me to realize just how corny and off the rails the whole series was.

Back