Television Terrible episodes of great shows.

For me the walking dead went to shit when they started having full episodes of the B and C level characters. No thanks.

Surprised at "The Fly" hate, well not really. I enjoyed it a lot though.

Every episode after #2 in the final season of GOT, particularly the atrocious fight the undead episode.....such an unforgivable abortion to the senses.

Series finale of the original X - Files. I'll never forgive Chris Carter for that.

Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days.jpg

Breaking bads story is the worst part of the show

Millions and millions of people would beg to differ. Its success and rewatch factor speaks for itself.
But nope, I'll take your opinion over all of that......

Would love to know what you consider the top end of your scale if what is a truly great TV show.
I fear you'll ignore that question.

Millions and millions of people would beg to differ. Its success and rewatch factor speaks for itself.
But nope, I'll take your opinion over all of that......
Well its clearly my opinion bud. Its not an argument, you can disagree with me.

So with a story that is the worst thing about the show, how can you possibly like it?

And you dodged where I asked you what you consider a great story.
You made two posts. I answered one not the other, because one of them was actually of interest to me.

Scrubs once they crossed over to ABC and then did that awful medical school spinoff/thing. Made no freakin sense.

You made two posts. I answered one not the other, because one of them was actually of interest to me.

You have dodged again. Scared to commit yourself to telling everyone what you consider a great story. Because you are talking crap.

And funny that the post you replied to was the late edit you had previously missed, and therefore had to go back to edit out again to only reply to the part of my post that you felt comfortable with.

So I ask you again, what show in your opinion has a truly great story?

I await you saying something stupid like "Breaking Bad".

You have dodged again. Scared to commit yourself to telling everyone what you consider a great story. Because you are talking crap.

And funny that the post you replied to was the late edit you had previously missed, and therefore had to go back to edit out again to only reply to the part of my post that you felt comfortable with.

So I ask you again, what show in your opinion has a truly great story?

I await you saying something stupid like "Breaking Bad".
Talking crap?

Ah get stuffed troll.
Okay. But just keep getting bent out of shape because I said breaking bads story was the weakest part of the show. Which, by the way, does not imply that it's a bad story. But I like it, write me another mini essay.

Okay. But just keep getting bent out of shape because I said breaking bads story was the weakest part of the show. Which, by the way, does not imply that it's a bad story. But I like it, write me another mini essay.

So keep dodging the question about what you consider a great story in a tv show.

Care to answer rather than trying to be a dick?

My 'mini essay' isn't much bigger than what you just wrote moron.

And lol at 'weakest part of the show'.
The story is the show.

Back