Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook Nov.14th

Yeah but HW is a little different and I think some people thought haye had a few fights left in him at a decent level

Haye /Bellew runs neck and neck with Miguel Cotto/Sergio Martinez as the saddest fight I've seen over the last 20 years. Like Maravilla, Haye was obviously on his last legs against Bellew... though i must admit i did enjoy watching ay be destroyed a great deal than i did Martinez.

This is a solid fight. This covid bullshit is robbing us from terrances prime.

and also how pbc won’t put the biggest fight out there together.
Many times copromotions have made the best fights for along time. Crooked ass Don king would make it happen.

fans today are like well that’s impossible. Instead of putting pressure to make the clearly best fight in ww. In a short while.

Many times copromotions have made the best fights for along time. Crooked ass Don king would make it happen.

fans today are like well that’s impossible. Instead of putting pressure to make the clearly best fight in ww. In a short while.
Lol. Crawford is the reason were getting shit fights. Everyone else is fighting each other willingly.

Pre-GGG Brook would’ve been great matchup but this is damaged Goods Brook now. I don’t think it’ll be competitive at all.

OMG if I were a betting man, I'd lay serious money on Crawford.

Back in the day Brook was a contender, real skill and had him all day against Khan, but since Spence and GGG, he's been reduced to a shadow of his former self.

Crawford will dismantle him and finish him in a vicious manner. Left hook to the body maybe?

Lots of prizes involved for that prize fighter.

I still will never understand why Khan-Brook never fought. Completely absurd. It made so much sense.

Ridiculous I agree. Brook wanted Khan for sure, you could just tell. Khan I suspect, wanted to keep his status and did t want to risk losing all that to Brook. IMO Qhr pussied out big time.

Not that he was afraid to fight those better than him, Canelo for instance, but he had nothing to lose in that fight ( except his brain). Out his oh so precious reputation on the line, and feck that, no thank you. Shame, and stupid as he would have killed it PPV wise. The whole fecking UK would have bought that one. I'd still watch if now of course, but back then it would have been massive.

Poor Brook gets washed. A shame. People gotta remember he negated Porter in a way none of the tops guys have done.

Lol. Crawford is the reason were getting shit fights. Everyone else is fighting each other willingly.

who do you want to see Spence and Crawford fight?

And why are you thinking a promotion should stop the 2 best guys from fighting each other?

olease tell me. I just started watching boxing 3 years ago.

so I see guys like you. A fan. Playing the part of a promoter and thinking a fight can’t be made because compromotion has never ever super triple dog dare never been done.
And as a fan jiu support that.

just enlighten me. I don’t know much about the sport. Never laced them up and just started watching boxing less than 1,000 days ago.

so tell me why fughts cant be made today. But as some guy told me they were always made throughout the previous decades.

some scholar once told me Floyd and Pacquiao fought each other off different cable networks.
Wowir zowie.

you’re a moderator in an mma forum so could you explain to me why the 2 best fighters can’t fight and not sound like a promoter?

I even heard Tyson and Lewis fought once. And my response again was zowie momma.

I’m a newb to the sport. Just enlighten me how in current boxing standards fights can’t be made. Today.

but when I first hear of the sport 3 years ago. They could do that.

please forgive my ignorance master.

BoMac said Kell Brook was not an option. Just like said about Kavaliauskas.

Never forget.

So he's wasting his career even further by fighting Errol and GGG's sloppy thirds?

the knife stab on his thigh, both his eye sockets breaking.

This is no different to me than Canelo waiting on Kovalev to be Tenderized like aged meat by Yarde.
worse I think by a fair margin. Rehydration clauses aside, Kovalev is a different level of great than Brook and Canelo went up to his weight class.

worse I think by a fair margin. Rehydration clauses aside, Kovalev is a different level of great than Brook and Canelo went up to his weight class.
Kova is probably gonna lose his next fight too.
Though fun fact, he only used to play ice hokey and dreamed of only doing that in his life, but one kid stole all his equipment and his parents couldnt afford more, so he tried other sports.
He tried amateur wrestling in the military then boxing, and ended up with three world medals in the world military championship where the equipment is the stuff available in the base.

So the only reason we have Krusher is thanks to that thief lol though they allow fist fights between Hokey rounds, boy oh boy would that would have ended well lol

COVID hasn't robbed anyone of Crawford's prime.

CRAWFORD robbed everyone of Crawford's prime. And it started when he ducked Porter on DAZN.

Back