Terrence Crawford vs Kell Brook Nov.14th

Crawford is annoying as hell .....doesn’t want to take a challenge

Man, this fight is such typical Top Rank garbage, having their star fight some used up name so they can compare how their guy does against a washed up version of a guy other big stars fought years ago. This is how they "build up" a potential big fight for years that we never end up getting or if we do, its only after the cash cow has shown signs of falling apart.

This isnt a good fight. This is Crawford taking easy pickings yet again. Respect to Brook for always chasing the big dogs though.

I agree, He’s too old and damaged goods.

By the time this fight is made and happen, Brook will have had 1 fight in over a year and a half, vs a scrub. Will probably be over 3 years since the Spence fight, which was his last meaningful fight.

TC makes it too hard to be a fan of his, and his career has been a real disappointment. 147 is stacked to the gills, and this is the shit they give us. BOOOOOURNS

This better be at 154. If Brook tries to move back down that probably beats him alone.

Wasn't Crawford eyeing one of the 154 titlists a few months back? Seems like an eternity ago with all that's going on in the world.

I like the fight more at 154 then 147 since Crawford jumping up in weight might even the scales a bit.

Wasn't Crawford eyeing one of the 154 titlists a few months back? Seems like an eternity ago with all that's going on in the world.

I like the fight more at 154 then 147 since Crawford jumping up in weight might even the scales a bit.
I feel like I heard that as well but wouldn't be surprised if they want this at 147 to get the advantage. Hopefully Brook knows that trying to go back down is a bad idea and will say 154 or no deal. If it is at 154 though that does make it somewhat interesting even if I will still favoure Crawford.

I feel like I heard that as well but wouldn't be surprised if they want this at 147 to get the advantage. Hopefully Brook knows that trying to go back down is a bad idea and will say 154 or no deal. If it is at 154 though that does make it somewhat interesting even if I will still favoure Crawford.

Yeah, if the fight was at 147 that would be a clear signal that Crawford's just looking to get a name on his resume, maybe looking to beat Brook worse than Spence just for appearances and marketing.

Would favor him over Brook at 154 too, but Brook would definitely find a home for his straight right. Who knows what happens to Crawford is he eats a few too many of those chocolate brownies.

Of course you didn't have the same complaint about the fight when Spence signed up for it after Brook went up and down 2 weight classes and got his face busted.
Still eagerly awaiting your response.

Of course you didn't have the same complaint about the fight when Spence signed up for it after Brook went up and down 2 weight classes and got his face busted.

Spence was mandatory to Brooks IBF belt, he was still a WW champion, at this point Brook hasn’t won at WW in 4 years.

Crawford is not the type of fighter you want to facing when trying to resurrect a fading career. Especially so after the damage sustained after the Ill advised GGG fight and Spence.

Crawford TKO rounds 7-10.

So... Crawford still just taking the easy fights huh?

Ight, whatever.

At 147... No way.

Another ballsy, bad career decision by Brook. I don’t believe he is looking to cash out (though his handlers may be).
I wouldn't say its a bad career move. What other route should he have taken at this point? He's aged...Multiple serious career ending injuries. Time is not on his side. Sounds like a fast track long shot against a guy many feel is still untested even remotely at 147. sounds like a lottery ticket for him. He honestly has nothing to lose.

Bud wasting his golden years man.

It's really disappointing to see. I don't know when his Top Rank contract is up but if he doesn't leave and try fighting the other top Welterweights, that's gonna be a wrap on Bud for me.

Last edited:
Back