Terrance McKinney says injury doesn't seem bad, needs more tests, wants to be like Conor

A nice chunk of money to go with a healthy serving of panic-wrestling. Sounds like a plan for the young man.
I mean you can clown on Mcgregor all you want. I aint no nuthugger. Im just not gonna hate on a guy who is trying to get Mcgregor money.

I mean you can clown on Mcgregor all you want. I aint no nuthugger. Im just not gonna hate on a guy who is trying to get Mcgregor money.

He wants to be the next McGregor. His words. You don't get to pick and choose the good parts.

Money, panic-athletics, and getting his ass handed to him will be the order of the day.

He wants to be the next McGregor. His words. You don't get to pick and choose the good parts.

Money, panic-athletics, and getting his ass handed to him will be the order of the day.
lol sez you. But that shit is funny so I will allow it good sir.

lol sez you. But that shit is funny so I will allow it good sir.
source.gif

Dana: Here take this
Mckinney: What is this? A dolly?
Dana: Kid you said you wanted to be the next mcgregor,well here's your shot kid.

Johnny Walker hurting his shoulder was way more idiotic.

It happened to Gary Goodridge when he beat Oleg in Pride.

He shouldnt feel too down on himself,it happens.

Nah, Goodridge broke his foot on Oleg at some point in that fight. You can hear him saying that to his corner when they're in the ring and Oleg is just non-responsive as fuck. Gary basically said, "Ah, no... yeah, it's fuckin' broken!" He also laughs at Oleg getting carried out on a stretcher. Goodridge was an honest to goodness dick though, so it's not like it was surprising to hear that from him.

He also threw down like a beast so it evens out in my eyes.

Nah, Goodridge broke his foot on Oleg at some point in that fight. You can hear him saying that to his corner when they're in the ring and Oleg is just non-responsive as fuck. Gary basically said, "Ah, no... yeah, it's fuckin' broken!" He also laughs at Oleg getting carried out on a stretcher. Goodridge was an honest to goodness dick though, so it's not like it was surprising to hear that from him.

He also threw down like a beast so it evens out in my eyes.
He was to be fair very honest about his love for violence. Which means he is in the right place.

He has a lot of cocaine, rental cars, and pudgy Chavs to waste money on before he can sniff Conor's legacy

Man id slug God in the cock for doing that to me.

Right?!?!?! It's not like he was doing a fucking triple-decker moonsault off the goalposts to celebrate or anything. He just jumped...

He wants the money. Thats the reason most guys are here. Many have expressed admiration for tthe amount of money the guy can generate and how he's marketed himself.
You mean how the UFC gave him the golden path? The UFC was looking for another GSP (white guy) who had the whole country (Candam) backing them. Too big of a country (USA) and it will have too many athletes spread out to support. So go after a smaller nation but with money (ireland) and they don't have a ton of famous sport athletes and then they can therefor back a smuck like Conor and get the ufc more $$$. Too bad Conor was too big of a POS out of the cage along in it, and lost favor of his nation. GSP was a stud for his nation until the day he dies.

You mean how the UFC gave him the golden path? The UFC was looking for another GSP (white guy) who had the whole country (Candam) backing them. Too big of a country (USA) and it will have too many athletes spread out to support. So go after a smaller nation but with money (ireland) and they don't have a ton of famous sport athletes and then they can therefor back a smuck like Conor and get the ufc more $$$. Too bad Conor was too big of a POS out of the cage along in it, and lost favor of his nation. GSP was a stud for his nation until the day he dies.
Thats not how it was.

UFC doesnt MAKE stars. The fans have to already be interested in the guy. UFC can try to push a talented athlete all they want,if the crowd doesnt want to like him,they WONT.

If they could make a Conor whenever they wanted to,they would have NO problems.

But that aint how it is. Conor was making noise without the UFC's help. If they didnt hitch their wagon to him and promote the shit out of them,the fans would just force it out of them. They want to see it. They dont just pick someone,and it works out for them like this.

GSP,same thing. GSP is such an obviously unbelievably outrageous human being that OF COURSE you promote him. But if they didnt,it wouldnt matter. You cant really stop that kind of thing. Theyd have to do it anyway even if they didnt want to.

Thats not how it was.

UFC doesnt MAKE stars. The fans have to already be interested in the guy. UFC can try to push a talented athlete all they want,if the crowd doesnt want to like him,they WONT.

If they could make a Conor whenever they wanted to,they would have NO problems.

But that aint how it is. Conor was making noise without the UFC's help. If they didnt hitch their wagon to him and promote the shit out of them,the fans would just force it out of them. They want to see it. They dont just pick someone,and it works out for them like this.

GSP,same thing. GSP is such an obviously unbelievably outrageous human being that OF COURSE you promote him. But if they didnt,it wouldnt matter. You cant really stop that kind of thing. Theyd have to do it anyway even if they didnt want to.
That is how it is. Not to mention that they want someone who can speak English. I also never said that they make them into stars, but give them the golden path. The UFC has proved time and time again that they aren't out there trying to legitimize the sport, but rather be greedy as fuck.

As if putting their promotional weight behind someone is an ugly wrong thing lol

MAKE STARS

WAIT DONT

Back