Terminally bored...

The 8 hour time difference doesn’t help. Apart from emails I only speak to him at the weekends when I’m not at work. Honestly my heart breaks for him. I miss my mum terribly but I wasn’t with her nearly every day for the 29 years he was. And now he’s freezing cold as well with the heating kaput. I really really just wish we could put our feet up, get drunk and watch soccer or a game show called The Chase together that we both like.
Favorite Chaser?

try pot and/or a good movie

the nice guys
theres something about mary
meet the parents
this is 40
40 year old virgin
land of the lost
extract
30 minutes or less
hot tub time machine 1+2
Good Boys
Game Night
harold and kumar -all
ted 1+2

Step Brothers
The Brothers Grimsby
Superbad
Your Highness
Bad Words
Horrible Bosses 1-2
Tropic Thunder
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
game over, man

They Came Together
This Is the End
Role Models
21 jump street
Clear History
Pineapple Express
Sausage Party
The Heartbreak Kid
Along Came Polly
Billy Madison
Napoleon Dynamite
Borat
Get Him to the Greek
happy gilmore
Airplane!
top secret
spaceballs

Trading Places
Raising Arizona
The Jerk
christmas vacation

or beat off and take a nap
Not sure if serious. Always stoned and movies bore me to tears. I'm talking that i'm going to die level rush.

are you currently working?

do you have a significant other/children/pet?

"Bitter is the knowledge one gains from voyaging!
The world, monotonous and small, today,
Yesterday, tomorrow, always, shows us our image:
An oasis of horror in a desert of boredom!"

Mark. He reminds me so much of an old boss nearly the spit.I don't dislike any of them though, it's a really fun programme.
he married his cousin without knowing... <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

that’s what it’s like when you aren’t following your true spirit journey path nub

Feel sorry for everybody overseas. We are nearly restriction free in Queensland.

Yes you bastards! We're getting there down in Melbourne, been a long few months. Weird watching the Horn v Tszyu fight, looked like there were no restrictions on that crowd, think it was in Townsville?

My step dad pretty much exists. He does nothing now winter has set in and he's not out tending to the garden. He sees his neighbours a couple of times a week but he's bored to tears and miserable.
If sport hadn't come back I really think he would have finished himself off.

When sports are the deciding factor in whether to commit suicide; then professional help is long overdue.

Anybody suffer suffer boredom, to the point that life doesn't seem like it's worth living? It's pretty standard for me. I usually do something crazy, spend a few weeks getting over it, then I start getting stupid bored until I do something crazy all over again...
If you’re bored, grow a beard.

Watch it grow in the mirror before your very eyes.

Hours of fun.

Anybody suffer suffer boredom, to the point that life doesn't seem like it's worth living? It's pretty standard for me. I usually do something crazy, spend a few weeks getting over it, then I start getting stupid bored until I do something crazy all over again...

i've been like that before. and each time i realized that it was me that was becoming boring, not everything else becoming boring. it sounds like you lack motivation. maybe you're depressed. i've been there.

He didn't have a roaring social life as it was but a pensioner who is still heartbroken after my mum going last year...just miserable. A couple next door would have him round for dinner or a cream tea just to try and keep his spirits up but from today not even that's allowed.
When I get home I'll look into if Amazon and places can deliver stuff still. Even if it's just a bottle of wine.
How about getting him a pet?
To ease the pain of solitude?

Back