Tereza "Ronda" Bledá - „I want to be youngest fighter in history of UFC “

No, they actually aren't.

Most people wanna watch an entertaining fight. Most people find takedowns to be entertaining, as it's one fighter imposing his/her will and dominating for at least that brief moment.

Most people also find the groundgame boring - in general.

So it's a pretty decent rule. It's certainly not to be ridiculed.

Crazy idea (sarcasm): if most people find grappling "boring" just leave the takedowns out and call this sport kickboxing. Otherwise they are just trying to be edgy with this silly ruling. There are so many options: Boxing, kickboxing, MMA, wrestling etc. just choose a sport... there is no need for this nonsense inbetween.

I'm pretty much over watching "exciting young prospects" become physical wrecks by the time they're 23...

Let her spend another couple years on the regional scene.

We all saw what happened to Maycee Barber and Sage.

Then they should watch kickboxing and not MMA.
That was best time ( covid ) to try something new like this - some matches were craaazy for example -

Růžička(K1 Wako and Muay-Thai IFMA world champion) vs Marco Novak (WKU world + european and WMC champion)

Peňáz (Glory) vs Klauda (3x European IFMA champion , 3rd on World Games)

Škvor (Glory) vs Bartek (K1 European WKU champion and Muay- Thai European champion WKF)

or pure pub fight?
Čepo vs Jevický

But yes its not MMA and MMA > Fusion rules .. no doubt

Last edited:
Well... she can lift more than me...
Yes, those weights are crazy , mainly for her age and weight .... much people in CZ/SK accused her of using PEDS so she paid for hormone tests to proove them wrong -

Tests were made 1-2 weeks before her super final match

Yes, those weights are crazy , mainly for her age and weight .... much people in CZ/SK accused her of using PEDS so she paid for hormone tests to proove them wrong -

Tests were made 1-2 weeks before her super final match

She is an impressive physical specimen for sure -- thankfully I have no shame for being weak af in weight rooms haha

Is her nickname: the forehead by any chance?
Why forehead? :D she is called Ronda because of her first trainer- he used to call her Ronda because she pulled off armbar on her first mma training ever + she kinda looks like Rousey

Why forehead? :D she is called Ronda because of her first trainer- he used to call her Ronda because she pulled off armbar on her first mma training ever + she kinda looks like Rousey
oktagonmma-cz-oktagonmma-cz-screenshot-2020-05-12-at-13-02-21-aspect-ratio-400-600-png.787412

She got a huge forehead.
Maybe in chech ronda means forehead?

San Shou rules?

Cung Le gonna come out of retirement

Can someone please tell these ppl that wmma doesn’t count lol

Back