Terere is in the uk at pedro bessa

Jamie Hughes

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
you heard it here folks , the great man is in the uk and will be teaching and training at pedro bessa wales and most importantly i get to train with him, best news i have ever recieved.

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!

keep us up to date with his progress you lucky bastard

Terere is awesome, hope he can focus and come back

probably not a good idea to be shouting about it, its how some of the Brazilian instructors got deported.

Wales......No offense but that is weird as shit.

your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to install a secret camera in your gym for us all to see how he is rolling nowadays, let us know when your mission is complete

this forum will self destruct in 3 seconds

first class under terere was awesome, lots of sweeps from guard and just getting to watch him roll was an absolute privalige , my best training session to date.

bring on the next class and private sessions osssss

hopefully I should be going to one of his seminars while he is in the UK. It does seem crazy that he is in Cardiff of all places.

Was Pedro Bessa one of his students, isn't Predro an affiliate of 99. It would make sense for him to be working with Pedro Bessa if that was the case although I thought he was with Alliance.

I think I heard that he is going to be doing a seminar at Braulios gym soon.

Terere spent a week in Mexico City; seminars, he gave class every day and also gave some private classes.
He's back.

your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to install a secret camera in your gym for us all to see how he is rolling nowadays, let us know when your mission is complete

this

Terere spent a week in Mexico City; seminars, he gave class every day and also gave some private classes.
He's back.

I think most people talking about him being "back" concerns back to competition level or reasonably close to where he was. I'm glad that he is back to training and I'd imagine that teaching BJJ and rolling every day is probably the best way in the world to kick addiction. The question remains whether he can return to form.

hopefully I should be going to one of his seminars while he is in the UK. It does seem crazy that he is in Cardiff of all places.

Was Pedro Bessa one of his students, isn't Predro an affiliate of 99. It would make sense for him to be working with Pedro Bessa if that was the case although I thought he was with Alliance.

I think I heard that he is going to be doing a seminar at Braulios gym soon.

pedro was at teamate of terere at TT back in the day , and they are good freinds so he has taken the invite by pedro to come and teach in wales . which is huge for UK jiu jitsu as a whole.

Wales? How random.
Being half-welsh I also think this is pretty cool.

terere was at demian maia sao paulo in the first half of june training there.

damn.. time to take the train to wales!!!

Back