Rumored Terence Crawford vs Yordenis Ugas

Ugas is a step below the elite but this is far better opposition than what we’ve become accustomed to with TC.

Good fight for Crawford. I think Bud wins this in the later rounds, and I don't rank Porter that highly imo.

Crawford would stop Porter.

Porter went toe to toe with Spence, you can argue he laid it all on the line. I don’t think Porter is an easy out for anyone.

Good fight, I think it will be competitive through 8 but Ugas's tendency to fade down the stretch will allow Bud to pull ahead. Will be interesting to see how Crawford deals with a big guy who can box.

Spence is a bigger puncher with a higher output and he didn't come all that close to stopping Porter. As a few others on here have said, at some point Porter is likely due to be stopped due to the wear and tear on him and his propensity to walk into big shots at times, but without a clear decline (and the war against Spence might speed up that decline), I'd be shocked if Crawford would be the one to do it.

Porter can get buckled, but he smothers and it can be hard to crack him consistently. He recovers well. Reminds of Holyfield in the sense that he could get tagged, could fight like a dog, could recover well from big punches.

Ugas will go for the vacant WBA "regular" title to force a fight with Manny for a bigger payday. If Crawford can get the fight done, then do it. He has no other options at 147. Would like to see him against Tiexiera at 154

Back