News Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan on December 10 (BLK Prime)

as good as Crawford is, ive been wondering for a while why he is in the p4p list. other than Porter and Brook he doesnt have any big name wins. the fact that the Spence fight was on the table willing to happen and it hasnt is so disappointing. while i might watch this Avanesyan fight, no fuckin way am i paying 40$ for it. as far as im concerned, Bud isnt on my p4p list and wont be until he does something other than fight mandatories - boxing has a lot of champs who do that who arent on the p4p list

as good as Crawford is, ive been wondering for a while why he is in the p4p list. other than Porter and Brook he doesnt have any big name wins. the fact that the Spence fight was on the table willing to happen and it hasnt is so disappointing. while i might watch this Avanesyan fight, no fuckin way am i paying 40$ for it. as far as im concerned, Bud isnt on my p4p list and wont be until he does something other than fight mandatories - boxing has a lot of champs who do that who arent on the p4p list

It's not who he beats, it's how he beats them - Andre "ESPN EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH" Ward

Jermell and Crawford is a good scrap

I didnt even realize this was on tonight. Was anything on the card worth watching?

Back