News Terence Crawford vs. David Avanesyan on December 10 (BLK Prime)

lls the more Crawford talks the more he reveals himself.

He's jealous of Spence and petty enough to stand in the way of his chance to become undisputed @ 147

He thinks Ricky Burns is a signature win????? Then when he talks of Spence's signature wins he tries to discredit them, after he named 2 of the same names on his signature win list..... You can't make this shit up

Budrick is impressively stupid

lls the more Crawford talks the more he reveals himself.

He's jealous of Spence and petty enough to stand in the way of his chance to become undisputed @ 147

He thinks Ricky Burns is a signature win????? Then when he talks of Spence's signature wins he tries to discredit them, after he named 2 of the same names on his signature win list..... You can't make this shit up

bruh lmao

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawfor...ed-everybody-wanted-become-undisputed--170538

“I set a trend. Before Terence Crawford, when was the last undisputed champion? Once Terence Crawford became undisputed, everybody wanted to become undisputed. Wasn't nobody screaming ‘ah I wanna be undisputed’ until Terence Crawford became undisputed.”

-----

Suddenly boxers want to be champions and win fights and not lose and shit. This Crawford guy is a real pioneer.

Budrick out there having an absolute meltdown on Twitter.
Somebody get this man a PR team and tell him to go sit down

Budrick out there having an absolute meltdown on Twitter.
Somebody get this man a PR team and tell him to go sit down

It's funny i had that same thought.

All they would tell him is; Stop bringing up Errol Spence's name in interviews, promote your fight/your opponent, stop attacking fans on twitter.

It would be hilarious if Avanesyan pulls off the upset.

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawfor...ed-everybody-wanted-become-undisputed--170538

“I set a trend. Before Terence Crawford, when was the last undisputed champion? Once Terence Crawford became undisputed, everybody wanted to become undisputed. Wasn't nobody screaming ‘ah I wanna be undisputed’ until Terence Crawford became undisputed.”

-----

Suddenly boxers want to be champions and win fights and not lose and shit. This Crawford guy is a real pioneer.
he has to be the dumbest motherfucker in the game right now.

and that's quite an achievement, all things considered.

he has to be the dumbest motherfucker in the game right now.

and that's quite an achievement, all things considered.

$10 million is more than anyone not named Canelo, Fury, or Joshua will earn in one fight. And $10 mill is certainly more than anyone at PBC earns in 1 fight

I don't agree w Bud but apparently he's getting fat guarantees...bad bet by BLKPRIME but for Terrence who cares?

Back