Terence Crawford claims Bob Arum’s ‘revolting racial bias’ hurt his career

Well, if really this is real life : he get 4 m? for fight vs Mean Machine, then...........
most likely Bellew, Usyk, Lopez and Loma might claim more about low purses.
Who is Mean Machine if compare with these? LOL. <45><45><45><45><45><45>.

Bob? I think only thing he cares about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on his account, with 0 thinking about races etc things.
He also most likely is saint in heaven if compare him with Don. :D

Nothing ideal, everyone does have big pros and big cons.

Starting to thing this is a designed PR stunt.

Well I doubt Crawford regularly uses the word “revolting” in his everyday life, so someone definitely seems to have got in his ear with this shit.

PFP the dumbest guy in boxing.

If about discrimination I do know what this is and not cos race.

I had experienced discrimination cos address I had during some period in my life: cos they had agreed to sign contract with me until they had my address. Not once or just twice.
So I now should sit in internet 22- 23-25 years in row and cry about this.

I in some cases had experienced bias against me cos I'm hybrid.
Hybrid means that you do not have both parents with the same nationality.
I'm hybrid from more than 2 nationalities.

So I should sit and cry about this?

Starting to thing this is a designed PR stunt.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Either way it's pretty scummy. I'm not black, but I still find it very disrespectful to his ancestors that went through slavery or was effected by pre-civil rights Jim Crow Laws.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Either way it's pretty scummy. I'm not black, but I still find it very disrespectful to his ancestors that went through slavery or was effected by pre-civil rights Jim Crow Laws.

Youre not black but you find it disrespectful to black ancestors for...what exactly ?

How about just start out with "I'm a racist but..." Much more transparent

Canelo-Plant had a bigger live gate than any UFC in history, and Conors two PPVs in 2021 accounted for half of the UFCs PPV buys.
They arent selling anything without him.

And Ill point out that Canelo, Fury, AJ, both get higher viewerships worldwide than anyone from the UFC.
Strictly talking American TV. Boxing also gets a higher average and peak numbers than anything the UFC puts out.

They are two different business models, but I think the UFC is edging it out to boxing in the States right now. They are able to sell a PPV once a month where as boxing only has a few a year. There hasn't even been a boxing video game put out in the last decade. Where the UFC has put out several.

Top echelon boxers make more money, but Dana and the top UFC Brass make more than what any other boxing promoters are making right now. I like both sports and there is plenty of room for them to exist side by side and maybe even have an occasional crossover fight. The UFC is ever going to be the NFL, and I don't think that we'll ever see boxing like it was in it's golden age, but they are both doing just fine.

Youre not black but you find it disrespectful to black ancestors for...what exactly ?

How about just start out with "I'm a racist but..." Much more transparent

I find it disrespectful that a millionaire is trying to piggyback of the oppression of his ancestors as a publicity stunt; and if you think any thing about that statement is racist then you have a lot of growing up to do.

I find it disrespectful that a millionaire is trying to piggyback of the oppression of his ancestors as a publicity stunt; and if you think any thing about that statement is racist then you have a lot of growing up to do.
I find it more revolting to accuse someone of racial bias with no real evidence other than the guy making the accusation is a minority. People can't just scream racism during every single interaction a black person has with a white person.

I find it more revolting to accuse someone of racial bias with no real evidence other than the guy making the accusation is a minority. People can't just scream racism during every single interaction a black person has with a white person.

It seems like there is some weird sense of power that can get associated with calling somebody a racist these days. It really can ruin somebody's life in certain circumstances. The word racist has basically become the new N-word for white people.

They are two different business models, but I think the UFC is edging it out to boxing in the States right now. They are able to sell a PPV once a month where as boxing only has a few a year. There hasn't even been a boxing video game put out in the last decade. Where the UFC has put out several.

Top echelon boxers make more money, but Dana and the top UFC Brass make more than what any other boxing promoters are making right now. I like both sports and there is plenty of room for them to exist side by side and maybe even have an occasional crossover fight. The UFC is ever going to be the NFL, and I don't think that we'll ever see boxing like it was in it's golden age, but they are both doing just fine.
Funny that you say that because none of the UFC games sold as well as the boxing games, nor were any acclaimed as the boxing games.
EA Sports already said they are going to make another Fight Night after their last UFC game, in a press release about a month ago. And Esports boxing signed hundreds of boxers to their new game that comes out in the Summer. So you actually have two boxing games in the works.

And the UFCs ppvs dont sell very well unless its a main star which they dont seem to have anymore. And boxings tv viewership beats the UFCs tv viewership and thats in the states where its comparable. Globally its boxing by a good margin.

Crawford is possibly more annoying then Arum ….no easy task

You have no idea what youre talking about.

Thats getting thrown out and hes getting counter sued.. its over lil terry

Funny that you say that because none of the UFC games sold as well as the boxing games, nor were any acclaimed as the boxing games.
EA Sports already said they are going to make another Fight Night after their last UFC game, in a press release about a month ago. And Esports boxing signed hundreds of boxers to their new game that comes out in the Summer. So you actually have two boxing games in the works.

And the UFCs ppvs dont sell very well unless its a main star which they dont seem to have anymore. And boxings tv viewership beats the UFCs tv viewership and thats in the states where its comparable. Globally its boxing by a good margin.

EASports is garbage. Is esports different from Easports ??

Back