Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

Teo fights a lot like Floyd which might be very frustrating for Haney who was close to Floyd and his family from a young age and was even trained by Sr.

Still Haney doesn't fight like Floyd at all. lol

Oh I know the vid is old, i google shit like that right away lol.
I take whatever happens in gym with a grain of salt. But what happens in the ring is carved in stone.

Either way, never heard of him till now, but looks promising. will follow.

Yeah he looks like a tough scrappy kid with a decent IQ, pretty sure his background is Puerto Rican even though his maiden name is rare asf. Hope to see him in there.

Huh? I'm a Teo fan, I thought he looked fantastic, 15 damn! Everyone gets dropped. Figeuroa realeasing the clip is a bit bogus though.

Pay no mind, Teo is getting a loot of hate recently & Im just poking fun since you’ve posted Ryan and tank stuff before. Maybe it just leaked through someone close to him. It’d make sense someone bring these things to light after his win over Loma but the clip was aired out around a year ago, which is around what the Commey fight? Which was still a big deal so who knows...

This is a big step down for Lopez, he just dethroned one of the P4P kings in the sport and now he wants to fight Kambosos?! I suppose he is allowed one easy fight after the best performance of his career.
Loma was always oversold.

Teo fights a lot like Floyd which might be very frustrating for Haney who was close to Floyd and his family from a young age and was even trained by Sr.

Still Haney doesn't fight like Floyd at all. lol
Why would that be frustrating.. sounds like an advantage if anything...

Apart from the hijinx on Tysons show Teo has been pretty consistent. Whereas the other 3 - I've no idea whats nxt for them?

I’m ok with George Kambosos for Teofimo’s next fight. I liked the Kombosos/Lee Selby fight. Commentators did a HORRIBLE job on it. Kombosos should be game

This is a cash grab. I hope it turns out to be a fight, but I won’t be expecting much tbh.

It's not about who you beat it's about how much the fight draws.

Teofimo could fight a bigger draw than Kambosas to make more money but he is busy making excuses instead of making fights.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSN
It's not about whether you beat it's about how much the fight draws.

Teofimo could fight a bigger draw than Kambosas to make more money but he is busy making excuses instead of making fights.
Yeah, he really needs to stop making excuses for winning and becoming the best in the division, what a whiner

Yeah, he really needs to stop making excuses for winning and becoming the best in the division, what a whiner
He could make more money to fight:
Garcia
Haney
Tank
Loma

Than to fight Kambosas.

Back