Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

What are you on about?

We had 40k at the rugby two days ago.

There's not a country on earth where he's going to get a bigger live gate right now.
Didn’t know Australia are having spectators at events, rare opportunity for American fighters I guess.

This will sell out etihad stadium just like Ronda rousey did if its late next yr imo ( 56k that day). Behind Athens Melbourne has the biggest greek population in the world. Plus arum will be able to shake down the vic government for $$ ( think qld gov gave circa $8m in the end for pac man v horn under the guise of getting a return on tourism) for lopez to get a career best payday.

Bob Arum sending another champ to Australia?

I like Lopez but I hope this backfires on Arum

What are the chances Teofimo's gonna get Jeff Horn'd?

This is a big step down for Lopez, he just dethroned one of the P4P kings in the sport and now he wants to fight Kambosos?! I suppose he is allowed one easy fight after the best performance of his career.

He’s a mandatory.

What are the chances Teofimo's gonna get Jeff Horn'd?
I will start believing in god again.
a man suddenly aging from 23 to 43 years old over night, while becoming a full time politician from boxer over night too?
That has to be some sort of miracle.

Janelson Figeuroa releases tape of him dropping a 15 yr old Teofimo. Watch to the end for the kicker<45>

Janelson Figeuroa releases tape of him dropping a 15 yr old Teofimo. Watch to the end for the kicker<45>

a 9th grader getting knocked down then german suplexed by an 8th grader must feel very shameful.
Did Janelson wrestle in elementary school like Frank Mir? cause that was dif some solid muscle memory.

Edit: in Teo's defense, Fig has been a pro welterweight since he was 17

Edit 2, god I hope he doesn't fall under Arum's strings... if you're a welter, PBC is where its at.

Last edited:

The younger Teo did better than him aside the knock down though. (and the pretty sweet suplex lol)

a 9th grader getting knocked down then german suplexed by an 8th grader must feel very shameful.
Did Janelson wrestle in elementary school like Frank Mir? cause that was dif some solid muscle memory.

Edit: in Teo's defense, Fig has been a pro welterweight since he was 17

Edit 2, god I hope he doesn't fall under Arum's strings... if you're a welter, PBC is where its at.

That shits old, it was a perfectly timed right that pushed Teo right down. That kid is as you said a welter at 5’10.

Cock always posting these “New” videos throwing shade at guys like some sleazy paparazzi lmao...

That shits old, it was a perfectly timed right that pushed Teo right down. That kid is as you said a welter at 5’10.

Cock always posting these “New” videos throwing shade at guys like some sleazy paparazzi lmao...
Oh I know the vid is old, i google shit like that right away lol.
I take whatever happens in gym with a grain of salt. But what happens in the ring is carved in stone.

Either way, never heard of him till now, but looks promising. will follow.

Huh? I'm a Teo fan, I thought he looked fantastic, 15 damn! Everyone gets dropped. Figeuroa realeasing the clip is a bit bogus though.

Back