Media Teofimo and his dad say Teo is ready to take all the belts at 140, then fight Spence for his belts

By the time Teo is at 147 whether he has the belts at 140 or not, Spence will most likely be at 154. At that time, Boots will most likely be the king at 147...... does he really want those problems?

By the time Teo is at 147 whether he has the belts at 140 or not, Spence will most likely be at 154. At that time, Boots will most likely be the king at 147...... does he really want those problems?
if taylor stays at 140, teo isn't unifying dick.

and when boots is king at 147, lopez will realize he likes it just fine at 140.

i'd love to see it, if only to hear the moronic advice from his dad inbetween rounds, and the even more moronic excuses afterwards.

I think Teo fighting for all the belts right away at 147 is a great idea honestly, so much so that i think his warm-up fight in the division should be Ennis, what could go wrong.

Book it.

i'd love to see it, if only to hear the moronic advice from his dad inbetween rounds, and the even more moronic excuses afterwards.

They're one of the best comedy duos that I've ever seen.

Boots, Spence and Crawford all KO Teo at 147.

Boots, Spence and Crawford all KO Teo at 147.
This and Taylor too will do this. Taylor is large if compare with Loma or Kambosos....

While Spence after damage might be over the hill, still this will be too much for Teo.
Crawford will play with Teo like with mice: too strong for Teo to fight with.....

'we'll fight errol spence right away' - the look on teo's face before he nods lol
It’s like when your friend is telling a lie and expects you to go along with it. That pause when you realize what’s going on and you nod your head like “oh yeah yeah yeah”

Taylor hasn't really looked all that great since beating Prograis. I'll take Lopez over Taylor. I really like both fighters though, I'd like to see that one.

Taylor hasn't really looked all that great since beating Prograis. I'll take Lopez over Taylor. I really like both fighters though, I'd like to see that one.
you didn't think he looked good against ramirez? he put him on his ass twice and generally boxed really well. what was missing? he didn't look good against catterall, agreed... but that's one fight.

i think lopez struggles with people who can take his power and get after him. nakatani troubled him, kambosos obviously did. josh doesn't really back down much from anyone and he has enough volume and power to put teo on the back foot.

you could say taylor is tailor-made to beat him. i'm hilarious.

would be a fun fight, agreed. both of these guys are always in exciting fights.

I don't see Lopez beat either Taylor or Prograis, let alone top dogs at 147.

Back