Tenshin Nasukawa makes front page of Yahoo.com

Oh shit, I got busted. I'm still trying to do both, but I spend more time on twitter now. :oops:

Twitter is great, join us.

Oh shit, I got busted. I'm still trying to do both, but I spend more time on twitter now. :oops:

Twitter is great, join us.
Twitter sucks, they're just a bunch of flippin jabronis trying to make money off your advertisting attention. Delete that account immedieately and come back to the real.

Twitter is a clusterfuck. I try it, believe me, it's just too much content that I DON'T want. Granted, it connects you to more people, but a message board is more specific and gives you better options for discussion than a short tweet. I know if I come here it's 100% Kickboxing discussion with people that know the sport.

Theirs no trolls here anymore so no reason to have any personal beefs at this point unless you are overly sensitive.

impossible kick? Rolling thunder has been done before.

To all kyukushin people, rolling thunders looks much different than what tenshin did. Was that kick really a rolling thunder?

To all kyukushin people, rolling thunders looks much different than what tenshin did. Was that kick really a rolling thunder?

Tenshin didn't do anything that hasn't been done before. There are different variations of the Do Mawashi Kaiten Geri, they don't all look the same. And yes what Tenshin did would be considered a Do Mawashi Kaiten Geri.

Back