Tenshin Nasukawa makes front page of Yahoo.com

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I thought this would be of some interest to people here in the kickboxing forum after his recent kickboxing win over yet another overmatched Japanese MMA fighter in a kickboxing match at Rizin FF 10 in Fukuoka this past weekend. Apparently the NY Post, a major daily tabloid newspaper in NYC ran a story in the sports section and it got picked up by Yahoo.com where I just saw it on the front page:

jRQGYxd.jpg

LOL @ "MMA Prodigy"
Well, we know that he is primarily a kickboxer, but he has fought MMA before and just fought on what was mainly a MMA card with a few kickboxing bouts mixed in at Rizin, so confusion from the mainstream new media is not surprising. What's most notable about this is that he somehow made the front page of one of the top most trafficked news sources in the world with his name & photo exposed to many millions of readers who may never have heard of him before.

Well, we know that he is primarily a kickboxer, but he has fought MMA before and just fought on what was mainly a MMA card with a few kickboxing bouts mixed in at Rizin, so confusion from the mainstream new media is not surprising. What's most notable about this is that he somehow made the front page of one of the top most trafficked news sources in the world with his name & photo exposed to many millions of readers who may never have heard of him before.
Enough with the excuses, do your homework "media"...

that was cool but its not the first time a do mawashi kaiten geri knock someone down and will be not the last thats for sure.

I like tenshin but looks like Rizin make him the slaughter man while KNOCK OUT and RISE give him good opponnents

Taiga is free from K-1 Now,time to Rizin give Tenshin a tough kickboxing matchup...

that was cool but its not the first time a do mawashi kaiten geri knock someone down and will be not the last thats for sure.

I like tenshin but looks like Rizin make him the slaughter man while KNOCK OUT and RISE give him good opponnents

Taiga is free from K-1 Now,time to Rizin give Tenshin a tough kickboxing matchup...
You slipped into another language for half a sentence there, bro.

Tenshin "Slaughterman" Nasukawa, I like it.

Isnt taiga much bigger?

Isnt taiga much bigger?
He is, but I read a that Karaevfan twitter post that Rizin is targeting a 60kg with Tenshin,probably Taiga and Kyoji Horiguchi(the best active JMMA fighter imo)

A tournament like this would be an K-1 quality seal :)

i really hope it materializes.

Fought at 60 kg in K-1 didn't he? Fights at 61.5 kg in a tournament on the next Kunlun. Dunno how much smaller he might be compared to the others though.

Last edited:
Fought at 60 kg in K-1 didn't he? Fights at 61.5 kg in a tournament on the next Kunlun. Dunno how much smaller he might be compared to the others though.

Yeah, he was 60Kg Champ before he left K1.

So did @Karaev fan fully abandon us for that subpar discussion media?
it seems to be, it would be acceptable lefting only for Kakutogi or something else but hanging out with these mma guys and casuals didnt seem better then here imo.

well i know that he had a beef with some guys here and the trolls but there is the ignore list for this reason :(

Back