Tennis betting thread

won 100$ with hh.

laying down profit on Alex.

alex 1 for 5.JPG

Ouch. well broke even today. tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:
Got the day off tomorrow so what better way to spend it than some early round tennis action! Another stacked field this week, unfortunately we wont be able to see Alcaraz go for back to back wins. Could have been a big accomplishment at his age!
Nothing overly stuck out to me so just gonna play some parlays for some action.
I got Sinner and Goffin in one
Nadal, Tsitsipas, Schwartzman, Sinner, Goffin for another, half unit on both

Live betting tomorrow morning 6 am -9 am
Hubert Hurkacz
+136
Casper Ruud vs Hubert Hurkacz
Jannik Sinner
+100
Andrey Rublev vs Jannik Sinner

Jannik is 2-1 against Rublev , close match as always.

Hubert has had multiple 3 set games shutouts. Casper Rudd coming off a long set 5 game. He's got to be the more drained of the two. HH is always a good live dog and underdog bet in general.

Live betting tomorrow morning 6 am -9 am
Hubert Hurkacz
+136
Casper Ruud vs Hubert Hurkacz
Jannik Sinner
+100
Andrey Rublev vs Jannik Sinner

Jannik is 2-1 against Rublev , close match as always.

Hubert has had multiple 3 set games shutouts. Casper Rudd coming off a long set 5 game. He's got to be the more drained of the two. HH is always a good live dog and underdog bet in general.
Tailing.I won some money last two week so if it fails doesn't matter.I also parlayed game hendicap Hurkacz +4,5 x Sinner +2,5.

Won in 4. May bet him to reach the final. He has an easy route and is looking amazing

£50 Rune Winner +3570 to win £1786.74... Will cash out if he reaches final. (Also have a pre tournament bet on Nadal so ideally its them 2 in the final)

Sinner cant even move out there, he should really think about retiring this match. That leg seems to be really bothering him, without hia mobility i dont think he has much chance

Sinner cant even move out there, he should really think about retiring this match. That leg seems to be really bothering him, without hia mobility i dont think he has much chance
i live bet rublev at -130 cause i knew retirement was imminent. talked to an agent on betonline beforehand and they said they payout retirement ML's as long as 1 full set is completed. waiting to see if they lied or not.

£125 Djok to win / both to win a set +150 to win £187.5
£15 Nadal to win a set 1.4 to win £6
£7 (free bet) Djok 3-2 +550 to win £38.5

Last edited:
Love the adjustments that joker is making, really targeting that Nadal backhand and going after Nadal second serve. I think he might take this but Nadal on clay is so tough to beat

I should have known better than to bet against Nadal in the FO but it was a very close game so not mad at my hedge as now both Djok and Alvarez are out making my Nadal winning the tournament bet look solid.

rough week. i need to start betting favorites more .
The dogs are barking though.We missed Hurkacz,but I got my money back betting Rune when he was 5 against the Greek.Yesterday I was contemplating betting both Zverev and Nadal and decided not to,mistake,both won,Zverev was around 4,00 and Nadal 2,75.I think Čilić and Rune are both live today.Čilić had a tremendous game against Medvedev,he should be the favorite IMO

The dogs are barking though.We missed Hurkacz,but I got my money back betting Rune when he was 5 against the Greek.Yesterday I was contemplating betting both Zverev and Nadal and decided not to,mistake,both won,Zverev was around 4,00 and Nadal 2,75.I think Čilić and Rune are both live today.Čilić had a tremendous game against Medvedev,he should be the favorite IMO
I might try Zverev today at 33$ . parlay him with a few ufc favorites on Saturday plus Munoz jr.

I might try Zverev today at 33$ . parlay him with a few ufc favorites on Saturday plus Munoz jr.
Yeah I think the odds are wide,Zverev looked better than Rafa so far.But it's hard betting against Nadal at RG.I'll just put some pocket money on Zverev.

Betting Nadal, but hoping he loses a set tomorrow.

£50 Nadal tournament winner +520 to win £260

£62.50 Nadal 3-1 +290 to win £195.75
£20 Nadal 3-2 +680 to win £136

Back