Tennessee: outraged mom fights Satan on school buses

what if it looked like a swastika instead?

That would be funny

Edit: why are you christians so upset with the pentagram?
It is a prehistoric symbol.

No difference, that's just as stupid.

lol, so bus lights looking like a swastika would be no big deal
it is when people say shit like you that i know they are full of shit. your words don't mean anything as you will just lie to prove your point. good luck with that.

edit: unless you are some type of neo nazi.

Sounds like something I'd expect to see coming from Florida. Tennessee making a strong contention for weirdest/worst state.

Tennessee has its own kind of crazy. States full of buttchuggers.

it is when people say shit like you that i know they are full of shit. your words don't mean anything as you will just lie to prove your point. good luck with that.

The only one full of shit is you. You pulled the example of a swastika out of your ass as if that is a valid example of a random collection of LEDs. Never mind the fact that you think brake lights are a medium to propagate Satanism in the first place. I called it stupid because brainwashed religious fucktards like you can and do use any opportunity(real or imagined) to skew benign instances into your fucked up narrow faith based worldview.

You want to know what's meaningless? Basing your life on primitive desert fairytales while living in a modern technologically advanced world. Good luck living on your knees in servitude to your imaginary friend. Fucking knuckle dragging moron.

The only one full of shit is you. You pulled the example of a swastika out of your ass as if that is a valid example of a random collection of LEDs. Never mind the fact that you think brake lights are a medium to propagate Satanism in the first place. I called it stupid because brainwashed religious fucktards like you can and do use any opportunity(real or imagined) to skew benign instances into your fucked up narrow faith based worldview.

You want to know what's meaningless? Basing your life on primitive desert fairytales while living in a modern technologically advanced world. Good luck living on your knees in servitude to your imaginary friend. Fucking knuckle dragging moron.

The emboldened sentence had me rolling.

America is a pretty hilarious place.

...And we have escalation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back