Tennessee: outraged mom fights Satan on school buses

lol, I love Judge Judy... If she was even like 30 years younger, she'd get it.

She'd still get it from me man, I can be her bitch in bed anytime.

I'm a trooper.

It's funny how Christians, Muslims & Jews think anything 'pagan' is evil, when it reality it's Christians, Muslims & Jews who have committed the most evil atrocities in history.

That's pretty Gangster, Dude. lol. I'm not even close to that tough...

If the opportunity ever presents itself then I'm going in!

Also if anyone is gonna believe in something, we should all worship Nicolas Cage.

Wy2spwC.png

kkzd3Qj.jpg

dont trust reality television mang

That's the truth. I just googled this woman and found out this clip is from Trading Spouses and they put her with a new age family just to set her off. She came back the next season and they put her in a house with a racist, white-hating father who wanted to kill her and all other whites. Apparently she came off as more normal and sympathetic in that one.

I've been to Tennessee b4...yea this is a true story

Why do people say "God fearing. ."? Do you want to be that way or do we not want to fear someone that's almighty?

I hate it when people use that term.

Fear is an emotional sense that triggers your nervous system. It's a natural chemical reaction inside your organic body. All mammals can sense fear or feel it.
Like for example, a fear of heights can give you sweaty palms.

But how can you be "God Fearing" when you can't see, hear, smell, or touch it?
It's like being scared of the Bogeyman.

Sounds like something I'd expect to see coming from Florida. Tennessee making a strong contention for weirdest/worst state.

TN has it's crazies just like any other state but it's far from the worst. Scenery wise it's beautiful and Nashville is a badass city.

the pattern of tiny light bulbs under each brake light’s red plastic lens looked like inverted five-pointed stars, which form the ancient symbol of the pentagram when enclosed by a circle

[YT]62Qfbrc1jdo[/YT]

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

lol @ "they believe in the moon!!!1"

even her family was looking at her like they just got rickrolled with a goatse pic.

She is kind of in the shape of the moon

Back