Social Ten Examples of the Mandela Effect

Everyone's memory is shakey, it doesn't matter how old you are.

Mandela Effect is a stupid phenomenon.

No, Nelson Mandela never died in prison, anyone who didn't know that fell asleep in history class.

Vader never said "Luke, I am your father." - People probably added that Luke part so that the phrase can have some context.

People are now just adding new ones. They're forgetting things and instead of saying "I guess I was wrong" they're attributing it to the Mandela Effect.

Vader never said "Luke, I am your father." - People probably added that Luke part so that the phrase can have some context.

People are now just adding new ones. They're forgetting things and instead of saying "I guess I was wrong" they're attributing it to the Mandela Effect.

Chris Farley said it in Tommy Boy when he puts his face up to the fan. But of course an alternate dimension with a slightly different version of Star Wars seems more reasonable than the quote coming from one of the most popular comedy movies of the 90s. lol

Yeah, now people are desperately trying to make “Mandela effect” a thing. These articles are so dumb. I don’t know why it bothers me so much, but it does. lol

If you think this thread hasn’t been done 15 times you might be suffering from the Mandela effect

A lot? Unless we are actually living in some alternate universe, I'd say all of them are. ;)
Not necessarily alternate universe, but maybe time isn't as linear as we think...or we're just really dumb collectively.

the more i think about it, the raybans confusion is likely because he starred in top gun wearing.....

upload_2020-5-4_12-3-4.jpeg

Wait. So you are saying that Epstein didnt kill himself?

Those books were popular when I was a kid, also Clifford the big red dog, Archie comics, Shel Silverstein books, Dr Suess, and goosebumps

This was my favorites
a91f5d1f0d32420597259786641444341587343.jpg

and scary stories to tell in the dark
9780590431972_mres.jpg

IIRC, Avon Camelot was also the publisher of the Bunnicula book series.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I loved looking through the little catalog.

Did you get the Calvin and Hobbes and Farside Anthology books? I still have 1 of the Calvin and Hobbes.
billwatterson_060714~1.jpg

Lol! Yes! I pretty much had the all. Every birthday and Christmas, I could count on it.

Even though Sinbad wore genie pants, that itself doesn't make him a genie.

There was definitely a Sinbad genie movie ...

I swear In pulp fiction when the wolf speeds up to the house he had a vanity license plate that said wolf or something. Saw again and it was just a random plate.

I swear In pulp fiction when the wolf speeds up to the house he had a vanity license plate that said wolf or something. Saw again and it was just a random plate.
I remember that too. They zoomed in on the plate to show it.

Back